Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Bonjour cherie :) 
Post Bonjour cherie :)
What a lovely little find! I had no idea there would be a forum online where I could discuss my adoration for Antoinette.

Well Im Amy and Im 29, I have been in love with MA for about a year now. Im known in my circles of friends as the history geek and often regale everyone with tales of MA, whether they want to listen or not. Luckily my friends and boyfriend love me for all my eccentricities and Im sure whenever they hear of MA, they think immediately of me. Which is lovely!

My blog is usually dedicated to pretty pictures from the Sofia Coppola film and such, I am also basing all my tattoos around MA (the first being a slice of cake surrounded with "Let Them Eat Cake" - regardless of MA never actually uttering these words, the legend is still related directly to MA moreso than anyone else, so I was hard pressed to begin my tattoo collection with anything but!)

I hope to pop by quite often and say hello to everyone. I currently have 3 books waiting to be read about MA so Im sure I will have lots to discuss soon.

Au revoir cheries! x

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:07 am
Royalty
Royalty

Post Re: Bonjour cherie :)
Welcome Amy :)

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:51 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Re: Bonjour cherie :)
Welcome here Amy!