Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 25  Next
 Welcome to Marie Antoinette Online 
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Re: Welcome to Marie Antoinette Online
Actually, me too. This is the only forum in which I participate actively and I am very happy to have found people who are decent, not vulgar, well educated and share the same interests as I am. I feel that they had accepted me nicely and when I see how many posts I’ve made I am truly nicely surprised. Even my English knowledge is not the problem. I am sure that you will be happy with this forum as I am. Welcome! :)

Thu May 08, 2008 10:31 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

we love you dearly marija :]

Thu May 08, 2008 11:22 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Thank you! I love you too, I feel like I know you all. :)

Fri May 09, 2008 12:12 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

You know, it's exactly what I feel!
This is the first forum I've ever taken part in and at the beginning I did it just out of curiosity, to learn something more about MA, but then I began really enjoying writing posts and now it's like a relaxing moment of my day. It's more like meeting up friends, and what I like most is the friendly atmosphere there is here. I also have the impression I know you all. It happens that I read a post from one of you and I think "I bet he/she would have said this!". :)

Fri May 09, 2008 8:33 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

ShaktiValkyrie wrote:
Hello! I am very happy to have found this place! I have had a long time internist in Marie Antoinette, and a long study of her the last few years. I am looking forward to spending time with like minded people and seeing all the different perspectives. I subscribe to the cliché that the only stupid question is the one unasked. So please, if I ask something and it may seem trivial to some, don't flame me. I'm just trying to learn and understand. :)

Please, not only that I like asking incredibly trivial (stupid :roll: ) questions but I also enjoy answering on them!

That is so true Rosalie, for me this forum had become very nice way to spend my free time. Sometimes I do my posts very late after studying or seeing my friends, actually I am most creative at night. I’m already in regular correspondence with one member (Divine Empress) and here I feel like Hellou_Librorum, Comte de Provence and you are my buddies, since you are most active on all topics, I know how you look like and you let your private life sometimes emerge from your posts. :)

Fri May 09, 2008 10:01 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

i know! :D
its so weird how it just happens like that.
its weird how we can make friends from all across the world.

Sat May 10, 2008 2:57 am
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

:D :D :D

Sat May 10, 2008 3:25 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

yay were all happy :D

Sat May 10, 2008 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Royalty
Royalty

Please do not take this the wrong way, dear friends, but I think you all feel close because you have many conversations on this forum! It is lovely that we can all get to know each other well through our love for our dear Antoinette! I think she would like that we have these wonderful conversations! :D

Sun May 11, 2008 9:29 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Yes but when we discuss many topics we have opportunity to share our opinions not strictly by discussing historical facts. For example when we discuss 18th century portraits or 18th century fashion or Marie Antoinette’s personality… That I find good because history is not math, all of us have different view on some event and there is a lot of space for discussing and new ideas. Since the most of us regularly visit this forum it is easy to create some kind of bond and I like that friendly atmosphere. It reminds me on some kind of poet evening at some salon, or better Marie Antoinette’s evening where we can talk about intellectual themes but still we are enough friends to make a joke and talk about many things more or less related to our general interest. :D :D

Sun May 11, 2008 10:01 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

i hope that she would be pleased with us. :]

Sun May 11, 2008 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
Royalty
Royalty

I was not really mentioning the discussions over dresses or portraits but the casual chats we have.

Mon May 12, 2008 1:45 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

That’s so spontaneous, we can’t help it. Like our discussion here. :)

Mon May 12, 2008 7:10 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

yes indeed.

Tue May 13, 2008 1:35 am
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Yes, I think she would like the idea of being our host!
By the way, my computer is broken at the moment, so I won't be able to visit the forum regularly in the next few days. (At the moment I'm in my library). And, I confess: I'm missing it! Hope my problem is solved early!

Wed May 14, 2008 10:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 25  Next