Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25  Next
 Welcome to Marie Antoinette Online 
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Re: Welcome to Marie Antoinette Online
Welcome, dear lux :D

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:29 pm
Duc/Duchesse
Duc/Duchesse

Bienevue!

~ Marie Antoinette to Marie Theresa, 11 November, 1780

http://WalltoWallPaintball.com

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:48 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Welcome here Lux!

Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:08 am
Noble
Noble

Post Salutations...
Hi everyone!

I won't write many things to this forum, but I'd like to say "thank you" for it. I've read your posts for a long time, you often write really exciting things about the Queen.

I come from Hungary, that little Middle-European country. (Empress Maria Theresia was the Queen of Hungary between 1740 and 1780, so Marie-Antoinette was "Duchesse of Austria, Hungary and Bohemia" before she got married.) There aren't many people in my country who are interested in Marie-Antoinette's life, so I often read about her in foreign sites. This forum is one of the most interesting places to find newer and newer informations about the Queen.

Thank you for everything you've written, I will visit the page and the forum again and again!

Zsófia /-> it's the Hungarian version of Sophie :D/

Bye!

PS.: I'm so sorry for my English...

"Ennek a szirmai hófehérek voltak rózsaszín heggyel, a belső pilise sötétzöld, narancssárga kehellyel. A virágkedvelők emlékeznek rá, hogy ennek valaha a kertészeti katalógusban Marie-Antoinette neve volt."
/Jókai Mór/

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:41 pm
Duc/Duchesse
Duc/Duchesse

Post Re: Salutations...
Sophie A. Caron wrote:
Hi everyone!

I won't write many things to this forum, but I'd like to say "thank you" for it. I've read your posts for a long time, you often write really exciting things about the Queen.

I come from Hungary, that little Middle-European country. (Empress Maria Theresia was the Queen of Hungary between 1740 and 1780, so Marie-Antoinette was "Duchesse of Austria, Hungary and Bohemia" before she got married.) There aren't many people in my country who are interested in Marie-Antoinette's life, so I often read about her in foreign sites. This forum is one of the most interesting places to find newer and newer informations about the Queen.

Thank you for everything you've written, I will visit the page and the forum again and again!

Zsófia /-> it's the Hungarian version of Sophie :D/

Bye!

PS.: I'm so sorry for my English...

Hello Sophie! Welcome here! And no problems with the English, we're from all over the world here!

~ Marie Antoinette to Marie Theresa, 11 November, 1780

http://WalltoWallPaintball.com

Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:47 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Sophia, your English is excellent! :wink:

Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:29 pm
Profile WWW
Noble
Noble

:D :D Thank you... I learn it for ten years. I rarely speak with foreigns, but I think it isn't impossible :mrgreen:

"Ennek a szirmai hófehérek voltak rózsaszín heggyel, a belső pilise sötétzöld, narancssárga kehellyel. A virágkedvelők emlékeznek rá, hogy ennek valaha a kertészeti katalógusban Marie-Antoinette neve volt."
/Jókai Mór/

Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:21 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Post Re: Salutations...
Sophie A. Caron wrote:
There aren't many people in my country who are interested in Marie-Antoinette's life, so I often read about her in foreign sites. This forum is one of the most interesting places to find newer and newer informations about the Queen.

Yes I've got the same because I found this site like you- there isn't good hangarian site of our Queen and the only way is to look for foreign sites. But its advantage is to learn English and French and sometimes... Swedish :) )

Zsófi, ha gondolod, cserélhetünk e-mail címet és persze gondolatokat is Marie Antoinette-ről!

Anouk/Anikó

Last edited by Anouk on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:44 pm
Noble
Noble

hello. i'm portuguese and i had read some of this posts anda i love it. congrantulations for this site.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:41 pm
Duc/Duchesse
Duc/Duchesse

Welcome, polignac!

Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:53 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Welcome!!!

Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:51 pm
Hi Everybody!

This is the first Forum that I have actually joined but it is so great to see more people who are as interested in Marie Antoinette as me!

I am well read on most of the Royal families of Europe but was particualry captivated by the French Queen after reading Antoina Frasers book about her life... so much so that it even encouraged me to book a holiday to Paris and to see Versailles (I just got back on Monday)

Anyway that was a quick introduction but I hope I get to speak to everyone soon....Also I would really like to add a picture to my profile please could someone give me some advice?
Thanks

Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:19 am
Royalty
Royalty

Welcome Monsieur Antoine! You can change your picture by selecting "User Control Panel" at the top of this page, then select the "Profile" tab, then "Edit avatar", where you can choose from a wide range of lovely pictures! :D

Last edited by Délicate fleur on Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:04 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Welcome Monsieur Antoine! I envy you a bit...I'm hoping I'll go to see Versailles soon, I've never been there, even if I've been to Paris :oops:

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:04 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Sorry for the double post, but...the avatar thing was a discovery form me! i've been in this forum for three months and I had not realized there's an avatar gallery :oops:

Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25  Next