Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Louis Charles corrupted? 
Royalty
Royalty

Post Re: Louis Charles corrupted?
The poor child! I am absolutely appalled! Why would they do such a thing to any child!?

Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:44 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

like i said, MONSTERS.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:09 pm
Profile WWW
Royalty
Royalty

Yes they are! And what is more, it wasn't about poor Louis Charles, he was only a subject to demonstrate their force.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:12 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

oh yes anouk, they thought they were "powerful" and "cool" b y beating up a helpless child.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
Noble
Noble

Knowing what they did to a poor child of eight. It makes me cry, really.
One question to Anouk....are you, by any chance, a member of the Mika fan club??

Fri May 02, 2008 1:36 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

cruel cruel people.

Sat May 03, 2008 2:55 am
Profile WWW
Royalty
Royalty

Innocent Antoinette wrote:
One question to Anouk....are you, by any chance, a member of the Mika fan club??

Why?? :D

Wed May 21, 2008 12:14 pm
Noble
Noble

It's funny because when my husband asks me "why" I'm so obsessed with Marie-Antoinette I think her children play a HUGE part in my feelings for her. Knowing how badly she wanted to be pregnant (for so many years) and then assuming the delight and thrill she would have felt when having these darling children makes reading about the torture that Louis Charles underwent and about the horrific way that they dug up the corpse of baby Sophie, etc. all the worse! I simply cannot imagine how she could bear even hearing her son cry & not being able to comfort him in that horrible prison (let alone having any idea of "what" was happening to him). I am the mother to twin boys (4 yrs.) and a baby girl (10 months) and I cannot imagine ANYONE hurting them like this. It's amazing that these royals who lived so many years ago can still touch my heart like they are my family - but I can't explain it; it does. I get really angry at the Revolutionaries and am amazed that although many accounts state that they were primarily women - they were able to hurt these children (or the memories of them) in such a manner. I, as a mother, could NEVER hurt any child - regardless of my dislike for their parents.... I guess it's just a blessing that Marie Therese didn't suffer from the same fate - I'm surprised that they allowed her to live (although what kind of life she could have after suffering through that type of existance I don't know).

Thu May 22, 2008 1:38 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

im glad we all feel the same way :D

Fri May 23, 2008 12:24 am
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Only the monster would feel deferent about hurting any child. I feel the same about animals. I can’t bear the suffering of any creature.

Fri May 23, 2008 10:16 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

thats why im a piscetarian! (only eats fish) :]
i only own fake fur, and have signed a petition for gucci to start using fake fur, as it is more durable than real fur.
not to mention cheaper for the company...

I think ANYONE who harms a child in anyway should face the death sentence, without parrole or anything, its STUPID to let them sit and rot in a jail, because then they get to live and eat and everything.

Fri May 23, 2008 5:05 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Comte de Provence wrote:
thats why im a piscetarian! (only eats fish) :]
i only own fake fur, and have signed a petition for gucci to start using fake fur, as it is more durable than real fur.
not to mention cheaper for the company...

Really? Me too! I eat only fish but I didn’t know for the term piscetarian so I usually say – I am a half vegetarian :lol: .
I’ve signed a petition for Gucci, even I don’t wear their clothes. I try not to wear fur and to avoid the companies that do the cosmetic testing on animals (unfortunately, grand majority on the market does). So we have a lot in common.

Sat May 24, 2008 3:06 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Do we know who molested him?because surely who ever did it wouldn't just be allowed to do that to the Dauphin of France even if he was in jail.

Sun May 25, 2008 5:41 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

unfortunately Marquis, the revolutionaries did what they wanted, when they wanted.
without any thought to them, so im sure it was simply, overlooked.

Marija, i have a coat from gucci and it was one of the first coats that was made with fake fur! i love it.
now you know! i usually only eat sushi though.
i guess we do :D
cute :D

Tue May 27, 2008 3:31 am
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Marquis wrote:
Do we know who molested him?because surely who ever did it wouldn't just be allowed to do that to the Dauphin of France even if he was in jail.

Yes he would. Revolution had abolished monarchy and the royal family was not the royal family any more. They were only the Capet family, regular citizens. Reputation of the royals was so ruined so all the respect you should have towards them disappeared.
Simon, who should had taken care of him in prison, molested him. I’ve also heard how guards let people, for money, to observe the last queen of France in prison. :shock:

Tue May 27, 2008 12:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next