Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:04 pm



Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Marie Thérèse Charlotte's infancy 
Author Message
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Mendocino, California
Post Re: Marie Thérèse Charlotte's infancy
I too have never seen this portrait, some paintings of this time focused on the lighter side of life but with her being the queen i am surprised but delighted she had this commissioned.


Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:49 am
Profile
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 pm
Posts: 2161
Location: France
Post Re: Marie Thérèse Charlotte's infancy
HRH Miss Molly wrote:
I too have never seen this portrait, some paintings of this time focused on the lighter side of life but with her being the queen i am surprised but delighted she had this commissioned.

Me too.
I believe she would have made an excellent Queen.


Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:28 am
Profile WWW
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Mendocino, California
Post Re: Marie Thérèse Charlotte's infancy
Comte de Provence wrote:
HRH Miss Molly wrote:
I too have never seen this portrait, some paintings of this time focused on the lighter side of life but with her being the queen i am surprised but delighted she had this commissioned.

Me too.
I believe she would have made an excellent Queen.


MA was she never actually made queen? I admit I love MA but do not know it all, that is why I am here. :D I know when Louis was made king she was not made queen but she is referred to as France's last queen. Inform me please.


Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:05 am
Profile
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 pm
Posts: 2161
Location: France
Post Re: Marie Thérèse Charlotte's infancy
Mon Dieu!
I was referring to the Duchesse d'Angouleme, Marie Therese!
Not MA!


Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:43 am
Profile WWW
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Mendocino, California
Post Re: Marie Thérèse Charlotte's infancy
Comte de Provence wrote:
Mon Dieu!
I was referring to the Duchesse d'Angouleme, Marie Therese!
Not MA!

Pardon me for misunderstanding your post :oops:


Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:15 pm
Profile
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 pm
Posts: 2161
Location: France
Post Re: Marie Thérèse Charlotte's infancy
HRH Miss Molly wrote:
Comte de Provence wrote:
Mon Dieu!
I was referring to the Duchesse d'Angouleme, Marie Therese!
Not MA!

Pardon me for misunderstanding your post :oops:

It's okay, I was being silly anyway :]
You'll get used to my craziness, I promise. :wink:


Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Royalty
Royalty
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Posts: 1981
Post Re: Marie Thérèse Charlotte's infancy
You're not crazy! :)

If anyone is a lunatic it's me! :D

Well I am a bit of an odd bird.

_________________
"Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown."-William Shakespeare


Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:48 pm
Profile
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 pm
Posts: 2161
Location: France
Post Re: Marie Thérèse Charlotte's infancy
Me too. :oops:


Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:02 pm
Profile WWW
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:14 pm
Posts: 39
Location: Mendocino, California
Post Re: Marie Thérèse Charlotte's infancy
I guess I am in good company then, I fit right in. :wink:


Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:53 am
Profile
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 pm
Posts: 2161
Location: France
Post Re: Marie Thérèse Charlotte's infancy
HRH Miss Molly wrote:
I guess I am in good company then, I fit right in. :wink:

Yay!


Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.