Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Remembering Marie Therese Charlotte 
Noble
Noble

Post Remembering Marie Therese Charlotte
On December 19th, 1778, the first child of Marie Antoinette and Louis Auguste was born. After a gruiling 7-8 years of no children, the royal couple was beginning to become worried there was a problem with conception. As well they, especially Marie Antoinette were facing much disaproval at court. Finally they were blessed with a daughter. ^^

... On this day, October 19th, in the year 1851, Marie Therese passed away at the age of 73 from an illness. Only a few days after the anniversary of her mother's death many years before hand. Marie Therese was the only one of the family to survive the revolution. She is such a fascinating and mysterious character. Everyday i learn something new about her. God Bless Therese!

Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:28 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:28 pm
Noble
Noble

Post Squee!
And todayyyy Is Marie Therse's Birthday! Her 229 th birthday! :D lol =P dang, that's a lotta birthdays! ^^

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]