Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Who would you like to see play Marie Antoinette? 
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Re: Who would you like to see play Marie Antoinette?
Pimprenelle wrote:

Before, Genevieve Casile also did a wonderful work in the French series by Lefranc "Marie Antoinette" :

Did she ? I adore this actress. her performance in "Les Rois Maudits" was utterly stunning ...

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:13 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Ludy wrote:
Pimprenelle wrote:

Before, Genevieve Casile also did a wonderful work in the French series by Lefranc "Marie Antoinette" :

Did she ? I adore this actress. her performance in "Les Rois Maudits" was utterly stunning ...

I have never heard of her. I will take your word for it though!

Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:08 am
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Comte de Provence wrote:
Ludy wrote:
Pimprenelle wrote:

I have never heard of her. I will take your word for it though!

Well, I'm flattered ! It is the old version of Les Rois Maudits, which is far better than the recent one, Geneviève Casile performed the queen of England, Philippe le Bel's daughter. She's a talented actress from "la Comédie Française".
Back to the topic, I would think of a wonderful German actress, Corrinna Harfouch... I only saw her in one movie, which is, erm, no offence to the queen, the Downfall in which she played Magda Goebbels :oops:. Although I am far from being sympathetic to that historical figure, but Corinna Harfouch managed to embody her in a fascinating way, with emotion, class , and an overwhelming charisma. Physically speaking, she might not be a MA lookalike, but she's a beatiful blond haired woman, with strong features and natural elegance.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:16 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Just to help people get an idea of suggested actresses, it might be a good idea to post a picture of them.
Attachment:
corinna harfouch.jpg
corinna harfouch.jpg [ 19.13 KiB | Viewed 1207 times ]

Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:00 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

That's true, dear, my apologies. Thanks for your help, I must say I didn't know how to do that on a forum message (but it must be "insert image", I guess :oops: ).

Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:36 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Ludy wrote:
That's true, dear, my apologies. Thanks for your help, I must say I didn't know how to do that on a forum message (but it must be "insert image", I guess :oops: ).

Yes, if you scroll down from the message box, you can see a tab that says, "Upload attachments". There you can use a picture saved on your computer's hard drive. Insert image is for an image hosted by a website such as Photobucket.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14