Marie Antoinette Online Forum
http://forum.marie-antoinette.org/

Château Versailles' website
http://forum.marie-antoinette.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1111
Page 2 of 4

Author:  Hellou_Librorum [ Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

Yes it would be in addition to jadean Because you're not only renting a palace. You're renting a museum not a palace with artifacts that must be preserved.

Author:  Marija Vera [ Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

I am not sure is that ok. :?
Considering how Versailles is old and story that follows it, it would be terrible that something bad happen and ruin or damage some part of it. Such a treasure shouldn’t be that commercial.

Author:  Hellou_Librorum [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

You have to be commercial to a certain extent if you want to maintain the palace.

Author:  Comte de Provence [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

i know for a fact that the areas in which you are allowed to rent.
the orangerie,
the chapelle
hall of mirrors, on certain days.
and a think parts of the gardens!

Author:  Marija Vera [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

I don’t like exploiting the art to any point. Still, I would like to rent the Versailles and enjoy in it without all that noise and crowd. :queen:

Author:  jadean [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

Comte de Provence wrote:
i know for a fact that the areas in which you are allowed to rent.
the orangerie,
the chapelle
hall of mirrors, on certain days.
and a think parts of the gardens!


the website also says the Queen's Theatre (Marie-Antoinette's little theatre) is available to rent.

Author:  Hellou_Librorum [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

Marija Vera wrote:
I don’t like exploiting the art to any point. Still, I would like to rent the Versailles and enjoy in it without all that noise and crowd. :queen:



So would I. I could be able to stroll about the gardens, perfect bliss.

Author:  versailles [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

jadean wrote:
Comte de Provence wrote:
i know for a fact that the areas in which you are allowed to rent.
the orangerie,
the chapelle
hall of mirrors, on certain days.
and a think parts of the gardens!


the website also says the Queen's Theatre (Marie-Antoinette's little theatre) is available to rent.

im there :P

Author:  Hellou_Librorum [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

It would be lovely if we could all rent Versailles and have a party, there we could enjoy each others company, and celebrate the life of Marie Antoinette!

Author:  versailles [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

that would be awsome....go to the opera in paris.....stroll the Hall of mirrors.......

Author:  Marija Vera [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

Hellou_Librorum wrote:
It would be lovely if we could all rent Versailles and have a party, there we could enjoy each others company, and celebrate the life of Marie Antoinette!

…all dressed up in the 18th century clothes. I think we would have a great time together.
If only dreams could come true.

Author:  Comte de Provence [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

if only i wasnt already spending money on other things right?
agh :[

Author:  Rosalie [ Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

Marija Vera wrote:
Hellou_Librorum wrote:
It would be lovely if we could all rent Versailles and have a party, there we could enjoy each others company, and celebrate the life of Marie Antoinette!

…all dressed up in the 18th century clothes. I think we would have a great time together.
If only dreams could come true.


Oh, it would be wonderful!!!
I'm also sure we would have a great time :angel1: :angel2:

Author:  Comte de Provence [ Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

Don't forget about the party at my house! ;]

Author:  Hellou_Librorum [ Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Château Versailles' website

I'll bring cookies! And a gift for you Comte for being kind enough to invite us !

Page 2 of 4 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/