Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Trianon 
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Re: Trianon
Hellou_Librorum wrote:
You're welcome. :)

And thank you Comte for finding a place for me. :)

You are both welcome!

Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Good evening my worldwide friends (because any friend of the Queen is a friend of mine!). Indeed what an amazing thing Internet is which brings together so many people from so far away in a fraction of a second, quite extraordinary! What would the Queen have though of it!

Anyway I am sitting here with a cold beer in my Paris attic flat to tell you of my...latest trip to Trianon! Yes, today was the nicest day of the year so far in Paris, so off I went to Trianon. The evening was quite amazing, sunny, blue skies, warm without being too hot, still, calm, summer like one imagines in a dream. I arrived at 07:15 (a bit late) and the naughty naughty guards had closed the gate (hey a strange and surreal noise makes me break off, outside a group of revellers is singing the "Marseillaise"...qu'un sang impur abreuve nos sillons...thoughts of Louis XVI and MA and the blood flowing through the wooden boards of the scaffold...murderous bloody national anthem). I couldn't quite believe it, the first time that I had been caught out. I did the tour of the Domaine looking for a way in, like a madman, so frustrated, it would have been so perfect tonight!!! Anyway, consoling myself with the wonderful evening sunlight I lay down on the lawn with my friend outside the Chateau and drank the champagne and ate the strawberries we had brought along. Perfect perfect green wonderful Versailles on a summer evening. Guess who left Trianon with a group of VIP at 20:30...Mr Arrizoli...nearly asked him about my party! :lol:

Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:15 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

baron de batz wrote:
Good evening my worldwide friends (because any friend of the Queen is a friend of mine!). Indeed what an amazing thing Internet is which brings together so many people from so far away in a fraction of a second, quite extraordinary! What would the Queen have though of it!

Anyway I am sitting here with a cold beer in my Paris attic flat to tell you of my...latest trip to Trianon! Yes, today was the nicest day of the year so far in Paris, so off I went to Trianon. The evening was quite amazing, sunny, blue skies, warm without being too hot, still, calm, summer like one imagines in a dream. I arrived at 07:15 (a bit late) and the naughty naughty guards had closed the gate (hey a strange and surreal noise makes me break off, outside a group of revellers is singing the "Marseillaise"...qu'un sang impur abreuve nos sillons...thoughts of Louis XVI and MA and the blood flowing through the wooden boards of the scaffold...murderous bloody national anthem). I couldn't quite believe it, the first time that I had been caught out. I did the tour of the Domaine looking for a way in, like a madman, so frustrated, it would have been so perfect tonight!!! Anyway, consoling myself with the wonderful evening sunlight I lay down on the lawn with my friend outside the Chateau and drank the champagne and ate the strawberries we had brought along. Perfect perfect green wonderful Versailles on a summer evening. Guess who left Trianon with a group of VIP at 20:30...Mr Arrizoli...nearly asked him about my party! :lol:

My aunt told me he isnt in such a great state of health presently, I am worried. :[
That must have been nice! I too enjoy strawberries and raspberries with my champagne! :D

Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:11 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

He looked fine to me...but then I am not aware of his private matters of course....

Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:51 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Yes champagne and red fruits, what a heavenly mix, the sweetness of the fruit with the dryness of the champagne, and the sunlight reflecting in the glass....it stimulates the mind and brings happiness. Always ever the search for elegance, in word, thought and action...that is why we are here, breathing in the Queen's fine taste and elegance like a gulp of clean mountain air. Living life against the flow of TV reality shows...

Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:56 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I love the way a sunset reflects in a glass of champagne. :D

TV reality? Reality a pox on television! :]

Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:19 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Are you visiting the Trianon all by yourself or with your family?
Sorry, if it’s too private.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:22 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I'd love to be back in France this time of year. I miss Provence so much. :[

Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
Duc/Duchesse
Duc/Duchesse

Baron, did you take pictures?!?

~ Marie Antoinette to Marie Theresa, 11 November, 1780

http://WalltoWallPaintball.com

Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I hope so!

Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
Royalty
Royalty

Baron would you please take me. I'm small so I can fit in a freakishly huge suitcase!

Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:35 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Hellou_Librorum wrote:
Baron would you please take me. I'm small so I can fit in a freakishly huge suitcase!

ahaha.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

With a friend Marija.... :wink:

Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:54 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

A Baron should never be alone!

Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:23 am
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Comte de Provence wrote:
A Baron should never be alone!

That’s true. :lol:

Too bad that I am not that friend Baron.:wink:

Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next