Marie Antoinette Online Forum
http://forum.marie-antoinette.org/

Behind The Secret Door...
http://forum.marie-antoinette.org/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=981
Page 3 of 4

Author:  Comte de Provence [ Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

im a walking encyclopedia!

Author:  Hellou_Librorum [ Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

Which volume? :lol:

Author:  Délicate fleur [ Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

M....and A. Ha ha ha. :D

Author:  jadean [ Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

Comte thank you so much for plotting the staircases on the plan. It makes it so much easier and fun to be able to look at the photos and see on the plan where the staircases are located.

Author:  jadean [ Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

Does anyone know where this staircase was located? It is labelled, Chambre de madame Hausset, it is in bad condition, it was posted on the versailles.forum.

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.ph ... u=11376924

Author:  Comte de Provence [ Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

jadean wrote:
Comte thank you so much for plotting the staircases on the plan. It makes it so much easier and fun to be able to look at the photos and see on the plan where the staircases are located.


you are welcome.

jadean wrote:
Does anyone know where this staircase was located? It is labelled, Chambre de madame Hausset, it is in bad condition, it was posted on the versailles.forum.

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.ph ... u=11376924


it is amongst the attic chambers surrounding madame de pompadours apartments, near the chapelle royale.
:]

Author:  jadean [ Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

thanks for the reply Comte, you are a walking encyclopedia! :)

Author:  Comte de Provence [ Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

welcome! be sure to check out my post under
"members who have visited versailles", for more maps and photo's!

Author:  jadean [ Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

Comte de Provence wrote:
welcome! be sure to check out my post under
"members who have visited versailles", for more maps and photo's!

I will, thanks.

Author:  Comte de Provence [ Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

you are welcome :D

Author:  anara242003 [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

I found this interesting French video on You tube and thought it might be helpful to those of you looking for that secret door. Maybe one of you will be kind enough to let us all know what is being said in the video. Enjoy!

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRUsXzkwglc

The owner of this video also has other very interesting videos of Versailles posted as well.

Author:  jadean [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

anara242003 wrote:
I found this interesting French video on You tube and thought it might be helpful to those of you looking for that secret door. Maybe one of you will be kind enough to let us all know what is being said in the video. Enjoy!

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRUsXzkwglc

The owner of this video also has other very interesting videos of Versailles posted as well.


thank you for posting that link, I love the shot of them walking down the stairs.

Author:  versailles [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

did'nt Pompodour seal up the stairs later in her life?

Author:  Comte de Provence [ Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

versailles wrote:
did'nt Pompodour seal up the stairs later in her life?

Which stairs?

Author:  versailles [ Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Behind The Secret Door...

Linking her and the Kings room

Page 3 of 4 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/