Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Marie Antoinette dishonoured 
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:14 pm
Marquis/Marquise
Marquis/Marquise

Yeah - It's just a thought. Because even though we are all eager to "fight" and argument on our queen's behalf - it sometimes is simply better to ignore people who comes up with such nonsense. My guess is that they knew that it would provoke us, and therefore the letter could be a good closure for us. Sorry - I just keep on repeating myself - I'm just really upset...
But I can't wait to put my signature on the letter !!!

[quote="Therese"]That might be a good idea.[/quote]

Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:26 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I completely agree with you, dear Lamballe ! I fought with them for weeks ! I showed them graphologic analyses and irrefutable comparizons to others letters of the queen... I just lost my time... :roll:

Now, I officially left their forum, for I finally understood that all I was doing actually was contributing to offer them a publicity their indecent theory did not deserve.

I mean this forum, the worst I have ever met !
http://groups.msn.com/forumLouisXVII/_whatsnew.msnw

Baron de Batz, I also stayed a long time standing before the last letter written by Marie Antoinette. And before other letters at this exhibition. Her scripture, her language, her specific mistakes... it all moves me to tears...

Actually, these guys invented that Louis XVII had been exfiltrated from the temple before October 6th, 1793. The queen's last letter is thus a piece that does not work in their theory. That's why... yes, that's simply because of this, a stupid irrelevant theory, that they destroy Marie Antoinette's testament.

And this makes me... sick ! They imagine that she had no table, so that she could not write, that she was too ill, so that she could not write, that she was blind of an eye, so that she could not write, that she had her fingers too cold, so that she could not write !

They would rather chop her head off before her execution, so that she could not write !

Sorry for this... I am sick of all this mess... Why isn't it possible to make them stop using our queen this way ?

I'll get back to our message later, my friends. I am too upset now.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:09 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Pimprenelle, I find your passion quite delightful, and share it completely. F**k them as we English say...prosaically.

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:00 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Oui, we can not change others, we must put our energy into being the example... :wink:

Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:46 am
Marquis/Marquise
Marquis/Marquise

I can't believe people would think such hanus things. I just visited the board but honestly didn't understand much of it, only from what you guys have said on here in englais. I can't believe it.

I just don't understand why people have that much hate and ignorance in them, I mean you could have hard factual evidence that that was her last letter and they still would disagree.

The only way to really combat all this negativity against Antoine is to honour her the way we have all done so in here and keep doing so in the future.

Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:48 am
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Thank you dear Therese for your post in this forum :wink:
These people thinks only about Louis XVII and make fun of Marie-Antoinette….your opinion is thus very useful :wink:

Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:49 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Oh, I hope so. I wish my French were better, and I would really give it to them.

Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:51 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:57 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:59 pm
Noble
Noble

I don't speak any French so I'm a little confused. Are they trying to say she didn't write her last letter? Why would they do that? I want to post a comment, but I'm a little confused as to what they're trying to say.

Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:47 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I don't know enough about the last letter - and certainly my French is not good enough ;) - to post there knowledgeably. I understood that it was accepted as authentic tho.

Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:41 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Let me explain a little bit more, my friends... Those people actually are interested in finding what happened to little Louis XVII. They think he escaped from the temple in September 1793 or even August, with the authorisation of the queen.

As a consequence, of course, they pretend that our queen's last letter is apocryphal. It is necessary, for, otherwise, their theory does not exist any longer...

What made me so angry is that they just used our queen. They don't care about her at all. Her letter did not suit in their game, so, they simply put it aside, and went on playing.

They felt no respect at all for Marie Antoinette's last words, last thoughts, last sufferings. And I hate this !

Now, if your want to post on their site, you are welcome. It is not necessary to write in French. I'd even say it would be better to use English, so that these guys could see that so many people all around the world are ready to defend Marie Antoinette's memory !

Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:58 pm
Noble
Noble

It won't let me post without registering. Has it always been like that or are they trying to shut everyone up?

Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:05 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

No, it is the procedure on this forum. It does not accept "guests". You have to be registered to post. :roll:

Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next