Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Before starting a new topic 
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Moose, I believe that to start a new topic, you private message one of the moderators of the particular forum. There is a 'pm' tab next to 'profile' tab under the post or in the profile of the various members! :wink: Please correct me if I'm wrong moderators, or how you want people to contact you to start a new thread :?:

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:36 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

No you're right Elizabeth, it's better I think to use the Private message to a moderator of the right forum :wink:

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:40 pm
Profile WWW
Royalty
Royalty

Just an update on the new system for starting topics. If you'd like to discuss something but can't find a thread already existing for it send a PM to the moderator of the forum in which you want to post explaining what your topic is and they will set it up for you. If you get no reply from the moderator (they may be away from the site, on holiday for example) you can ask me.

I am writing a new set of guidelines for the forum to help keep things neat and tidy. I'm also looking at installing some more tools for moderators - particularly one that will let us merge topics where conversations have doubled up. You'll have to be patient with me though - I'm moving house this week and life is in chaos :) but once I'm settled in my new home I plan to spend some time making sure the forum is in good order. As always if you have any questions please send me a PM!

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:55 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Your work is admirable dear Adrienne thank you again!
This forum is an example :D

Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:04 pm
Profile WWW
Duc/Duchesse
Duc/Duchesse

Post Re: Before starting a new topic
Yes, Madame, I should have done this. I am going to read through everything before I start madly posting everywhere. Excuse the mess I have made. I am learning!

Respectfully,
Ray

"...little did I dream that I should have lived to see such disasters fallen upon her...I thought ten thousand swords must have leaped from their scabbards to avenge even a look that threatened her with insult."
Edmund Burke, (1790)

Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2