Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Antoinette and mon chien :( 
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Post Re: Antoinette and mon chien :(
Those are all such touching stories. My heart goes out to all of you who have lost a dear pet.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:14 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Thank you amelia marie!

Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:20 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Jasmine d'Adelaide wrote:
Last September my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Sugar, passed away. After being told she had a large cancer tumor in the veterinary surgery, the vet then told me those fateful words none of us ever want to hear when it comes to our loved pets "I want to euthanise her".

So of course at that point I felt overwhelmed with pain because I had known for a few weeks her time was to come very soon because she was already 17 years old and had stopped wanting to eat, I just didn't want to accept it until I actually heard the words from the vets mouth. And so upon accepting the vets decision, I held Sugar and then I did something ....

I dont know how many of you out there have pets and believe they go somewhere after they die or whether they just turn to ashes, but I believe that love never dies and therefore they don't, and what I did was I prayed for her little soul to go to Antoinette, because of her love for chiens and I know that none would look after her better but our dear Antoinette. My best friend could not go to anyone else but to her.

Then as I held her while she slipped away from me, praying Antoinette would take her and look after her, the room was suddenly filled with sunlight rays, even the vet was slightly taken back. And then I felt she had gone from me, but she was not gone, she was still alive but somewhere else, and perhaps with someone else, perhaps with Antoinette. Whatever it was, I knew I would always miss her, but I knew she was happy. It's been 2 months and I am still tearing up typing this..

I didn't post this in here for a while and have even thought against because I don't know, it sounds a bit cuckoo to many of you perhaps, and the fact I havent talked about her death for these past months it hurts too much. But this is something personal that happened to me that I do want to share, and I believe Antoinette did hear me that day in my distress, so I urge all of you, if any of you have to ever go through this, I really do stress, think of Antoinette...

Thats soo sad! im tearing up!

that amazing!!!!

Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:09 pm
Duc/Duchesse
Duc/Duchesse

Yes, thank you amelia-marie...

Ray

"...little did I dream that I should have lived to see such disasters fallen upon her...I thought ten thousand swords must have leaped from their scabbards to avenge even a look that threatened her with insult."
Edmund Burke, (1790)

Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2