Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Missing text 
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Re: Missing text
As am I.
Half, is a very large percentage.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:49 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Délicate fleur wrote:
Thorleif Nilsson wrote:
Dear Adrienne,
Maybe I take MAO a little bit too seriously. I wouldn´t be surprised if some members look upon MAO as a playhouse. So? Exactly: So what? That´s fine with me. I have no problem with that. I think it´s great if members live out their fantasies about Marie-Antoinette and the era. Thorleif

Don't get me wrong, dear Thorlief, but I do not think that most of us see this forum as a "playhouse", where we can "live out our fantasies". I take exception to this. We come here to discuss our dear queen and other related issues. We have our fun, and some are less serious about it than others but we are not silly young girls. If you want to take things "seriously" then please do not expect others to always do so.
:angel8:

I didn’t mean to comment it but I agree with Delicate fleur about your respond. Whenever I read something like that I am concerned should I feel guilty since participating in various conversations. I like to discuss about the revolution and it consequences, about many “serious” things but I also like to have fun while discussing with Comte de Provence, Hellou Librorum and other members. So this forum covers many subjects strictly related to our main interest but it leaves a lot of space for a relaxed conversation, chance to meet many interesting people who like what you do and sometimes talk about something from a modern world. I don’t think that’s too much, I find the atmosphere relaxing and creative not in a form of playhouse!

Adrienne please help me, shall I feel guilty, are we spoiling this forum in any way, do you agree with T.N. and the "playhouse" image!? :o

Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:44 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

To those of you who took offense of my world "playhouse" I want to say that I didn´t mean to be disrespectful. Sorry! For those of you who are skeptic to the fact that half of all Europeans are related to Marie-Antoinette I suggest that you visit www.decodeme.com and read for yourself. If you are skeptic to this just wait until I will write about Marie-Antoinette and quantum physics. Once again I would like to say that I have the utmost admiration for MAO. It´s fantastic that so many people care about a single person and an era of more then 200 years ago. As a male and a Swede I of course dream of being Axel von Fersen and in love with Marie-Antoinette even though it may seem silly. That´s me!
/Thorleif Nilsson

Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:10 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Thorleif Nilsson wrote:
To those of you who took offense of my world "playhouse" I want to say that I didn´t mean to be disrespectful. Sorry! For those of you who are skeptic to the fact that half of all Europeans are related to Marie-Antoinette I suggest that you visit http://www.decodeme.com and read for yourself. If you are skeptic to this just wait until I will write about Marie-Antoinette and quantum physics. Once again I would like to say that I have the utmost admiration for MAO. It´s fantastic that so many people care about a single person and an era of more then 200 years ago. As a male and a Swede I of course dream of being Axel von Fersen and in love with Marie-Antoinette even though it may seem silly. That´s me!
/Thorleif Nilsson

Im telling you, it's impossible.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:00 pm
Profile WWW
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Dear Comte de Provence,
Let me make this clear once and for all: It is not impossible at all! A single human contains 3000000000 DNA-bases. What www.decodeme.com do is to search for 1000000 markers named SNP (Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms). These markers are equally divided through the gene pool. That is a person´s genotype. Once this is done you could compare this to other human beings like Marie-Antoinette. My explanation is oversimplified.
/Thorleif Nilsson

Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:06 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Thorleif Nilsson wrote:
To those of you who took offense of my world "playhouse" I want to say that I didn´t mean to be disrespectful. Sorry!

It’s ok. :angel6:

Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:02 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I'm sorry, but it doesn't make sense, it is completely impossible. Sharing the same dna, that has been kept within the royal families for centuries, and that have intermarried to keep the blood royal, there is no way.
None.

Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:57 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Thorlief wrote:

For those of you who are skeptic to the fact that half of all Europeans are related to Marie-Antoinette I suggest that you visit http://www.decodeme.com and read for yourself

Hey, now I know why my little six year old keeps dressing up as a princess!!! :idea:

(I think she looks like the young Antonia...but then I would! She's certainly proud and aloof enough at times! Little Mousseline!

Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:52 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Comte de Provence wrote:

Already know that answer, Louis XIV is My great(and so on) Grandfather.

Dear Comte are you saying you are related to the Sun King? :shock:

Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:56 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

baron de batz wrote:
Hey, now I know why my little six year old keeps dressing up as a princess!!!

(I think she looks like the young Antonia...but then I would! She's certainly proud and aloof enough at times! Little Mousseline!

That’s so cute!

Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:17 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

baron de batz wrote:
Comte de Provence wrote:

Already know that answer, Louis XIV is My great(and so on) Grandfather.

Dear Comte are you saying you are related to the Sun King? :shock:

Oui, le Baron c'est exactement ce que je veux dire.
Through Louis XIV and Philippe, Duc de Orleans. Brothers :D
Legitimate of course.

Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:17 pm
Profile WWW
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Dear Comte de Provence,
If all this fuss about any relationship to Marie-Antoinette was during the time of the era I would take out my handkerchief wave it in your face and challenge you to fight a duel with a sword. What we are talking about here is that millions of people share a marker that Marie-Antoinette also had and this marker comes from a woman living some 30 000 years ago. In other words you share a common ancestor. I don´t mean that millions are directly linked to Marie-Antoinette. Maybe you can agree with me now I hope!
/Thorleif Nilsson

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:16 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Thorlief Nilsson wrote:

In other words you share a common ancestor. I don´t mean that millions are directly linked to Marie-Antoinette. Maybe you can agree with me now I hope!

Well we are all related to Adam and Eve aren't we?

What a strange and futile argument! Who cares if we have some strange marker gene in common with Marie Antoinette?! I'm sure that none of us feel in any way related to her.

As for challenging the Comte de Provence, I can assure you sir that if he is a descendant of the Sun King (have to check with him a little more in depth first!) then as a royalist Baron you will not get anywhere near him with your sword!!!
:lol:

A nous tous ceux qui veulent sauver le Roi!

Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:32 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

No need to protect me! I'm a very well trained swordsman myself :D

Thorlief: Yes, that is a better explanation. 30,000 years is a very long time. Especially since my calendar only goes back to biblical times.

Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
Royalty
Royalty

Hey, now I know why my little six year old keeps dressing up as a princess!!! :idea:

(I think she looks like the young Antonia...but then I would! She's certainly proud and aloof enough at times! Little Mousseline![/quote]

That is adorable. Reading that made my day, I kid you not!

Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next