Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Why do I care about Marie-Antoinette? 
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Re: Why do I care about Marie-Antoinette?
Ray wrote:
When I was in middle school, a friend named Claudia was doing a book report on Marie Antoinette and she told me all about her. Having been exclusively interested in ancient Egypt and Greece up to that point, I had little interest in what I viewed as 'modern history'. Years later I became interested in the French Revolution for political reasons and a few years ago, I finally dived on in. Now I am attempting to write a children's book about Marie's childhood in Vienna as some of you might have guessed. Considering the fact that I am extremely undisciplined, (it seems that I share a few personality traits with Marie herself-haha) I need all of the help and prayers that I can get.

Ray, I think we have really a lot in common! I'm a classicist as well (it's always good to find another classicist :angel8: ) even if I study latin literature particularly (but Greek is obviusly in my curriculum) and I'm also writing a children's book (evem if not about MA or anything related).
I'll pray for wisdm and inspiration is finishing your book.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2