Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Private Messages, Help! 
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Private Messages, Help!
Dear Adrienne,

I have one problem. I cannot send private messages :( . When I try to send one, it is in the outbox and instead of going among the sent messages, as always, it remains in the outbox as it cannot be sent. I didn’t have problems like that before so it is strange. Is this some temporary problem, what should I do? I don’t know how to deal with these technical problems. :banghead:

Fellow members have you faced the same issues???

Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:36 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Post Re: Private Messages, Help!
Sorry dear Marija, I have not come across this problem. Hopefully Adrienne can fix it for you soon. :angel5:

Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:32 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Thank you anyway; I hope it was just a temporary problem but it is still very annoying.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:49 am
Royalty
Royalty

I'll look into it for you Marija :) Are you aware that your message will sit in the outbox until it is picked up by the recipient?

Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:14 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Now I am! Thank you. :lol: I am so stupid. So, it will be in outbox until recipient actually open it so it can stay in outbox for days, it doesn’t mean that I have any problem but with my recipient who is too lazy to open the message on time! :angel8:

Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:36 am
Royalty
Royalty

Hehe just keep an eye on it and if it stays there and you know your recipient has logged in once or twice there may still be a problem!

Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:36 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Thank you once again!

Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]