Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Welcome National History Day Researchers! 
Royalty
Royalty

Post Welcome National History Day Researchers!
I've been getting quite a lot of emails from school students researching Marie Antoinette for National History Day projects. I know many of you are browsing the forum looking for answers to some of the questions that you have, may I recommend using the search function on this board to find the answers you seek?

Although I would love to help all of you personally with your projects I think you might find the researching experience more rewarding if you do a little of the digging yourselves, and feel free to offer your thoughts or ask you questions here on the boards. :D

Good luck with your projects and welcome!

Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:02 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Royalty
Royalty

Post Re: Welcome National History Day Researchers!
Welcome to the forum, eager researchers! I'm sure you will find much to use here and will enjoy reading all about Antoinette and her world. Feel free to ask any of us questions, if you like.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]