Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Site Update 
Royalty
Royalty

Post Site Update
As some of you will know, the site was hacked a few weeks back and infected with some malicious code. As a result of this I took the opportunity to take the site down (except for the forum) and set up something new. Unfortunately before I could make as much progress on it as I would have liked, as life interrupted with a particularly stressful period of work and study. But fear not - there is progress being made now and the articles and gallery are well on the way towards restoration. I am using a blog framework to manage the content of the site from now on so it will also be easier to add more pictures, links and articles in the future.

If you've got any suggestions for things that you'd like to see as part of the site, new article ideas, new links etc please feel free to share them here and I will try and incorporate as much new material as possible as I bring things back online :)

Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:23 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Royalty
Royalty

Post Re: Site Update
The main site is finding it's way back up. The galleries are still to come but the biography and diamond necklace affair articles are both back. If you have a spare moment please visit the main site and have a look around, let me know what you think.

http://www.marie-antoinette.org

Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:26 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I have had a look at the site, Adrienne: it looks pretty and interesting as ever! Are you thinking about adding some new material? By the way, I didn't know the site has been on for ten years! That sounds quite a long time

Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:59 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Looking good Adrienne! I must agree with Rosalie, there is a lot of good content on there but maybe some new things can be added? Perhaps some user generated content, such as some from Jim Cheval? Although I think he has his own site.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:48 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Délicate fleur wrote:
Looking good Adrienne! I must agree with Rosalie, there is a lot of good content on there but maybe some new things can be added? Perhaps some user generated content, such as some from Jim Cheval? Although I think he has his own site.

Yes there is potential to add new content more easily now that I am using a blogging template to content manage the site. There are still some articles to go up, the Italian language versions of the two articles that are there as well as E.M. Vidal's contribution (I'm aiming to have those up this coming weekend). I would be most happy to accept articles from any of the members here who wish to contribute.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:49 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

An Italian translation? That's great! :D And I'm also looking forward to E.M.Vidal's contribution!

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:50 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

It's good to have a change, I hope the forum page can be redesigned also? More colour? I didnt check closely but it seems good so far. Keep up the good work!

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]