Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Bonjour! 
Post Bonjour!
Well hello,
Since I was a toddler I had loved the 18th century France, I had played a computer game and the story of her was mentioned and since that day I was fascinated with Marie Antoinette. I have probably watched the movie 11 times in the past 2 years since I just... Love it! The whole period she lived in fascinated me, with the balls and palaces, the wars and dresses. It just seemed like such an elegant time. Now I am also a filmmaker, I have just recently started Live-Action filming and plan to do a film relating 21st century society to life at Versailles. I have been for a while doing animation, using the building toy LEGO, another favorite of mine since I was very little. I nowadays use Lego to build Versailles and re-create 18th century Europe. :king:

Kinzy

Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:10 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Post Re: Bonjour!
Bienvenue Kinzy! :)

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:54 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Re: Bonjour!
Welcome! :angel1: I think you have much to share with us...I'm looking forward to it!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]