Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Bonne journée! 
Post Bonne journée!
Hello! My Name is Jasmine, but I am mostly called Mine. I am a huge Marie Antoinette Fan and found this page while searching for some Marie Antoinette Forums and thought it looks awesome! I really love to share those interest with others, though I don't know a lot people who care about history. I am from Austria, Marie Antoinette's home country. Not from Vienna though, but I have visited it very often! Well, so I hope to have some good talks here. (:

Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:55 am
Royalty
Royalty

Post Re: Bonne journée!
Bienvenue Mine! Lovely to have you here, I am sure you will be amongst like-minded friends and how lovely that you are from Austria.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:32 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Welcome!

Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:56 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Grüss di....!

Nice to see that you're from Austria, a counntry I know well! :)

Welcome to the forum whcih we hope you'll enjoy! Tell us what you know about Marie Antoinette. How is she perceived in Austria, if at all?

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:11 am
Firstly, thank you all for the nice welcoming. Then, nice you all are quite familiar to Austria, though it is a little country it has an interesting history, for my opinion. Marie Antoinette is not very perceived in Austria, many people here do not know that she originally was born in Vienna. Kind of sad, I think it's an important fact! Anyways, real Marie Antoinette Fans know it. (;

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:15 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

It certainly was an imiportant fact at the time that she came from Austria! It was a vital if much disputed political alliance, and MA was just a pawn in the game, one that ended tragically for her 23 years later. Just imagine murdering a foreign princess, a guest on your soil! Even Napoleon considered it scandalous.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]