Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Getting to know U!!!!!!!! 
Duc/Duchesse
Duc/Duchesse

Post Re: Getting to know U!!!!!!!!
1. What is your occupation? Teaching English
2. What color are your socks right now? N.A. (I am wearing sandals)
3. What are you listening to right now? the birds outside
4. What was the last thing you ate? French Toast, Bacon & Maple Syrup with Orange Juice
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I'm afraid not
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Lauren, the sister of my brother-in-law
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I am sure the person is very nice
9. How old are you today? 44
10. Favorite drink? Coca-Cola and/or Sweetened iced tea with peach and/or Watermelon Juice
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports but if I had to, I suppose Baseball and/or horse racing (We always throw a party to watch the Kentucky Derby)
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? I have lightened my hair, but not dyed it
13. Pets? A perfect white Turkish Van (cat) named Miss Eleanor whom I found in Egypt and brought home
14. Favorite food? Southern Biscuits and White sausage gravy and/or Broiled Maine Lobster Tails with Clarified Butter & Whipped Potatoes with a hint of garlic
15. What was the last movie you watched? Young Winston
16. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
17. What do you do to vent anger? Pace & Smoke or Express it verbally in no uncertain terms
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie & GI Joe and/or Risk and/or Monopoly
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
20. Hugs or kisses?: Hugs
21. Short Skirt or tight jeans? Neither I'm afraid. I like well cut pants and shorts
Where did 22 go?!
23. Who is most likely to respond? To What?
24. Who is least likely to respond? Again, to what?
25. Living arrangement? In a house
26. When was the last time you cried? When I was telling my stepfather about my best friend's mother's stroke & blood clot on her brain
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Boxes and boxes of books and papers, shoes
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you sent this to?
The oldest friend I have is from the first grade (not including cousins), but I did not send this to anyone
29. What did you do last night? Wrote on my book, visited this site & watched the opening ceremonies of the Olympics in Beijing (even though I am extremely opposed to their government) and all of that after having dinner out with Lauren, the sister of my brother-in-law, and her fiance, Ben
30. Favorite smells? A certain tree that we have here, but I forget the name, Rose, Musk and above all, the original Gucci for men (Gucci betrayed me by discontinuing their original cologne, which I wore for years as a child. I did not wear cologne for ten years because I was so disgusted, although I eventually learned to deal with Obsession and Lagerfeld)
31. What inspires you? Beauty, heroism,
32. What are you afraid of? I am not afraid of anything except being bored to death and the world being ruined by hideous people and tyrannical governments
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese with ketchup only. (I'm a special order person)
34. Favorite dog breed? Our traditional family breeds have always been Pekingese, Chow & Saint Bernard, but I wouldn't mind having a Dalmatian or a Russian Wolfhound
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 5
36. How many years at your current job? 3
37. Favorite day of the week? Tuesday
38. How many states have you lived in? 2, but I have never really moved as you might think of it. We have always had dual residences in Georgia and North Carolina
39. Favorite holidays? Christmas!!! I do like all holidays, however, but I am one of those 'Christmas People'
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? I had motorcycles, 3 wheelers and dune buggies as a child and think I sat on my granfather's lap in North Carolina while he drove a tractor or something once

"...little did I dream that I should have lived to see such disasters fallen upon her...I thought ten thousand swords must have leaped from their scabbards to avenge even a look that threatened her with insult."
Edmund Burke, (1790)

Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:19 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Geeee!!! :shock: :o :shock: :D

Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:30 pm
Noble
Noble

What is your occupation? I'm a high school student.
2. What color are your socks right now? navy blue knee socks, as they're part of my school uniform.
3. What are you listening to right now? All Along the Watchtower- Jimi Hendrix
4. What was the last thing you ate? A granola bar.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope. I can barely drive an automatic. ;)
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? light purple.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
9. How old are you today. 16
10. Favorite drink? Diet coke.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? basketball or soccer
13. Pets? one cat, who is quite adorable
15. What was the last movie you watched? Chariots of Fire. great movie.
16. Favorite day of the year? that's a tough one.
17. What do you do to vent anger? I'm quite ashamed to say i yell quite a bit, even though i am a very nice person.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed dog name Puppy.
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs, but it depends who's doing the kissing. lol.
21. Short Skirt or tight jeans? Neither. short skirt, but definitely not too short. go for the classic 4 inches above the knee.
23. Who is most likely to respond? Most people
24. Who is least likely to respond? Some people
25. Living arrangement? my house.
26. When was the last time you cried? I watched 'Anne of the Thousand Days' the other day, and I cried at the end of it.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you sent this to?
29. What did you do last night? I read a book.
30. Favorite smells? fruity or floral perfumes, flowers, and my absolute favorite is the air right after it rains.
31. What inspires you? many many things. I try to find some inspiration in most things, especially other people.
32. What are you afraid of? needles, death, and scary movies.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain
34. Favorite dog breed? i love Golden Retrievers.
35. Number of keys on your key ring. none
36. How many years at your current job?
37. Favorite day of the week? Friday
38. How many states have you lived in? 2 states, and one province.
39. Favorite holidays? Christmas, Easter, my friends and families' birthdays, and mother's day.
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? nope. I wouldn't trust myself. lol.

Fri May 22, 2009 2:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4