Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Lets talk about you!?!?! 
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Re: Lets talk about you!?!?!
Welcome Anabel! :angel6:

Winsan, you really look much younger!!! Congratulation! This is no lip service!

Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:32 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Hi everyone! I am Manda from the states (Florida), the sunshine state! My MA obsession began with Axel fersen! I'm 29, annoyingly happily married to a fabulous, sexy husband and have 2 very beautiful, energetic boys, one of which is named Axl :) Also a blonde like our beloved Queen and like her, would stand by my husband even unto death.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:17 am
Profile WWW
Marquis/Marquise
Marquis/Marquise

I'm Thyda (pronounced Tee-dah), and it's a Cambodian origin which means either Angelic girl and Born of Royalty (love this one). I am asian with a French bloodline on my mother's side. I am 27 years old, born 7:30 just like our Queen, but instead in the morning at the height of my nation's own revolution that started in the 70's. I was born in between brothers, and also learned our queen was born between brothers all within 2 1/2 years whereas my brothers and I are all 2 1/2 years apart from each other. I am married and have been married for almost 7 years, but I have been with my husband since I was 14 years old on August 30th...and coincidentally just like our Queen again, 8 1/2 years later I gave birth to a little girl on October 4th, 4 in the morning, she is everything anyone could ask for in a little girl. I'm now expecting another child, it's a boy, he will be born in December and his name will be Louis-Francis Alexandre. It wasn't till recently I realized both my children are born in the same month as the Queen's first 2, but opposite of each other.

My profession is a massage therapist, and I had work in an all womens' facility (til recently I have to quit because of my condition) and I love what I do to help modern women these days who are under a lot of stress. How I came about with my obsession with the Queen was my obsession with 18th century since I was a child who loved drawing and I always sketched 18th C dresses, and did so for my wedding dress, I love the furnitures of the time particularly Louis XV and XVI...so that pretty much led me to her biography. Which I have sooo much in common with, what I listed is the 20% of it. And I feel for the Queen in all aspects of her life, I've been through what she did. I adore and admire her with a passion.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:57 am
Royalty
Royalty

Very interesting Thyda, you have never told us your story before. My partner and I are trying for children in the New Year and I am very tempted to give him/her an 18th century name, too! :oops:

Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:24 am
Marquis/Marquise
Marquis/Marquise

Délicate fleur wrote:
Very interesting Thyda, you have never told us your story before. My partner and I are trying for children in the New Year and I am very tempted to give him/her an 18th century name, too! :oops:

I'm quite a bit shy at first until I warm up to people, then I'll open up. I hope you guys succeed with conceiving. There are some great names for children in the 18th century. Go to Royal Baby Names thread, many have great suggestions on popular names back then. I'm still holding onto my girl name I picked out though I'm having a boy. It's Marie-Angelique Gabrielle, and my sons name is Louis-Francis Alexandre. Oh I'm from Cali by the way in the greater Los Angeles county.

Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:17 pm
Noble
Noble

My name is Shannon, I am 16, and I currently live in Toronto. I was born in Boston, Massachusetts, and then moved to Dallas, Texas, and now I am living in Canada. I am pretty new to the forum, and I would love to be able to get to know some fellow Marie Anoinette lovers!!! :)

Thu May 21, 2009 9:09 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

My is Marie sophie Lambelle' ,im from Paris,France and i always visted Versailles and Petit Trinon.And sometimes went to Mersailles.Im 18,my birthday is on the 29th of may.im related to King Chiristian x of denmark

Thu May 21, 2009 9:21 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Welcome Comtesse de Provence!

Thu May 21, 2009 10:11 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Bienvenue sur le forums.

(feel free to correct my french, I'm out of habit.)

Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:45 am
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

COMTESS DE PROVENCE wrote:
My is Marie sophie Lambelle' ,im from Paris,France and i always visted Versailles and Petit Trinon.And sometimes went to Mersailles.Im 18,my birthday is on the 29th of may.im related to King Chiristian x of denmark

Wow! Welcome...
and also welcome to the delicate one.....I live near Dallas....

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:03 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Welcome, Comtesse de Provence! What do you do in Marseille? And welcome, la Delicate One! :)

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:16 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Comte de Provence wrote:
Bienvenue sur le forums.

(feel free to correct my french, I'm out of habit.)

Comte!?
Welcome back! :rainbow: I was so pleasantly surprised to see that you have visited forum.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7