Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 La princesse de Lamballe 
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Post Re: La princesse de Lamballe
Comte de Provence wrote:
youre just so cheerful and happy.

I know isn't it just so wonderful! Ahhhhh! I love cheerfullness and happiety, I am making that a word now mind you!

*smiles* It is a very pretty one, isn't it!

Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:49 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Therese_la_aimee wrote:
Comte de Provence wrote:

I know isn't it just so wonderful! Ahhhhh! I love cheerfullness and happiety, I am making that a word now mind you!

yes! :drunk:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:57 am
Profile WWW
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Comte de Provence wrote:
Therese_la_aimee wrote:
[i][b][color=#0040FF][size=200]
Comte de Provence wrote:

yes! :drunk:

Ineed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *laughs* Delicate flower just answered my comment with that, what a coinicidinc! But I think it ironic![/b][/i][/color][/size] :o

Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:05 am
Royalty
Royalty

Hi everyone ... the discussion here seems to have strayed off topic. Please try and keep an eye on the forum you are in and the topic you are discussing. Naturally topics will grow and shift a little, but this one for example is titled La princesse de Lamballe and I think strayed from that path some time ago ... perhaps someone can bring it back?

Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:56 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Royalty
Royalty

Any way back to Lamballe, being raped and then killed is a nasty way to go. :disgust:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:04 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Hellou_Librorum wrote:
Any way back to Lamballe, being raped and then killed is a nasty way to go. :disgust:

:angry4:
very much so.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:05 am
Profile WWW
Royalty
Royalty

I was reading today about how the attack on Lamballe may not of been meant to happen. She was told that she was free, and when brought out of La Conciergerie people began to mob her and her forehead was scratched and bleeding. From that point onwards, people saw blood and began to hit her and so on. We are not sure whether her captors ever planned her death. Yet this goes against other testimonies such as from Madame Bault about how she was hit on the head with a hammer and men fell upon her to rape and mutilate her body. Other accounts mention how she was raped after she fell unconscious, that they cut off her breasts and genitals, etc :?:
What demons! :angry5: :angry9: :angryfire:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:11 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Délicate fleur wrote:
I was reading today about how the attack on Lamballe may not of been meant to happen. She was told that she was free, and when brought out of La Conciergerie people began to mob her and her forehead was scratched and bleeding. From that point onwards, people saw blood and began to hit her and so on. We are not sure whether her captors ever planned her death. Yet this goes against other testimonies such as from Madame Bault about how she was hit on the head with a hammer and men fell upon her to rape and mutilate her body. Other accounts mention how she was raped after she fell unconscious, that they cut off her breasts and genitals, etc :?:

indeed, she was so nice though,
and very brave to stand up for her friend!

Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:23 am
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Délicate fleur wrote:

I have read that she had refused to swear to the revolution and then she was handed out to the angry mob. What ever had happened I have no words to describe how sick and horrible her death was. :cry:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:08 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Indeed.
I'm very proud of her.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Hellou_Librorum wrote:

she was raped too??????? jeez :angry5:

Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:31 pm
Royalty
Royalty

I'm afraid she was. She was raped, mutilated, and then her genitals were set on a pike her head on another, they had her hair dressed then they walked over to Temple and they showed the head to Marie Antoinette saying things along the lines " Kiss the lips you whore!" Marie Antoinette aptly fainted.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:56 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

That's awful, especially since they did her hair.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Hellou_Librorum wrote:
I'm afraid she was. She was raped, mutilated, and then her genitals were set on a pike her head on another, they had her hair dressed then they walked over to Temple and they showed the head to Marie Antoinette saying things along the lines " Kiss the lips you whore!" Marie Antoinette aptly fainted.

i knew that

Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:08 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

versailles wrote:
Hellou_Librorum wrote:

i knew that

That is so tragic. Poor Lamballe.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next