Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Nostradamus 
Duc/Duchesse
Duc/Duchesse

Post Nostradamus
I don't really believe in prophecy but I have been impressed when I have read this sentences; I can write them only in italian..I won't be able to translate. Althought I try to give you an image of Nostradamus said about the escape of Varennes.

Nottetempo verranno per la foresta di Reines
Due compagni per un cammino tortuoso
La Regina, la pietra bianca
Il monaco nero vestito di grigio a Varennes,
l'eletto Cap provoca tempesta, fuoco e taglio
sanguinoso.

During the night will come for the forest of Reines
Two companions for a winding way
The Queen, the white stone
the black monk dressed of grey in Varennes,
the elect Cap (capeto) provokes storm, fire and bloody cut.

I hope I have good translated !! :D
We can start with the opinions!!!

Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:38 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Thanks for sharing this, VERY interesting. There were several prophecies of Nostradamus that seemed to apply to Antoinette, but I can't remember how they went. WOW!!

Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:51 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

What is the "white stone" I wonder? It is probably obvious to everyone else, sorry!

Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:53 pm
Duc/Duchesse
Duc/Duchesse

Have you not understood the meaning? The white stone refers to the necklace or perhaps to the fact that she liked to dress white! ok?

Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:02 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Oh, ok, that makes sense. I think it also perhaps refers to "innocence" from something in the Bible, the Apocalypse. Innocent people would be given a white stone. I just now thought of it. Louis and Antoinette were innocent.

Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:10 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:49 pm
Profile WWW
Marquis/Marquise
Marquis/Marquise

Well, not COMPLETELY innocent.

:roll:

i don't ever think louis and marie ever meant to hurt any of their countrymen. they didn't have a bad bone in their bodies. they were completely isolated from everything that was going on in france and don't forget louis was reforming a lot more than people give him credit for.

Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:57 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:04 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

It's a very interesting verse but I am somewhat suspicious of Nostradamus. He wrote in riddles and in a mixture of languages and this has made it difficult to accurately translate everything that he said. It seems to be much easier to apply an event restrospectively to his verses but his 'hit' rate becomes much less accurate for future events (I had a book of his predictions published in the 70s .. none of the ones that he had made for end of the twentieth century came true. Which leads me to think that people maybe just interpreted them to fit events that had gone by in previous decades).

But then, I am a jaded cynic :D

Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:18 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Monsieur Andre wrote:
Well, not COMPLETELY innocent.

:roll:

i don't ever think louis and marie ever meant to hurt any of their countrymen. they didn't have a bad bone in their bodies. they were completely isolated from everything that was going on in france and don't forget louis was reforming a lot more than people give him credit for.

Louis risked his familys life by refusing to hurt his people!

Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:21 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Do you view that as a good thing or a bad thing? ;)

Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:23 pm
Marquis/Marquise
Marquis/Marquise

a bad thing for their own personal safety obviously but a good thing in that it showed how SELFLESS they were and what truly great monarchs they were! its just so wrong that they've been portrayed as otherwise up until VERY recent times. shocking how people won't find out the truth instead of basing their opinions on bad portrayals of them on film. :roll:

just like braveheart! the film was a gross insult to scottish history and our beloved national hero!

don't get me started! :lol:

Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:00 pm
Royalty
Royalty

"In many of his quatrains, the famous wise man described places he knew nothing about at the time. Many of the mentioned emplacements did not even exist in those days. The following quatrain seems to belong to the twenty of June 1791 when the King's palace was attacked by a band of five hundred marauders armed with swords.

La porte solus mary sera mittre,
Retour conflict passera sur la tuille;
Par cinq cens un trahye sera tiltre,
Narbon et Saulce par coutaux avons d'huille.
Century 9 : 34

The husband and his wife who shall wear the crown,
Will be involved in another conflict passing over the area with the tiles;
An attack on him and his title shall be made by 500 (Marauders),
At Narbon and Saulce obtaining cooking oil by the use of the sword.

Once the connecting words are re-inserted again, the quatrain becomes much more meaningful. The great clairvoyant had removed those connecting words so that he could hide the true meaning of the prophecy. It is a wonderful quatrain.

Upon reviewing it, we find that the word Mittre is an anagram of Mitre which means the crowning of a Bishop. In this particular prophecy, Nostradamus utilized the symbolic language of allegory for the word mittre. So, in this instance, mittre means a King wearing a crown. Par cinq cens becomes five hundred. Couteau means blade, knife or a sword. All of those descriptions are befitting descriptions of true events. Let us review the true happenings of June 20, 1791.

During the evening of June 20, 1791, a band of five hundred marauders, armed with swords, decided to attack the Palace of Louis the XVI which had been built well after the death of Nostradamus. The marauders labeled themselves the Marseilles. The palace that they attacked was the Tile Palace which had been built over an old tile-manufacturing site. A new royal garden had also been built over that particular emplacement.

Louis XVI had become the King of France after the death of his grandfather. Four years earlier, in 1770, Louis had married Marie Antoinette who had been the Arch-duchess of Austria and who became his queen on the day that he was crowned. As the order of things began to deteriorate in France, the King and the Royal Family were arrested and taken to Paris as prisoners. They were guarded in the Tuillerie Palace for a period of one year. The King and his wife eventually escaped from the Palace having been helped by certain members of the Catholic church. Louis and Marie Antoinette were dressed as monks but they were unfortunately caught while running away from the Tuillerie palace. They were caught at Varennes, which was a hundred and fifty miles away. They were captured by a newly elected Captain of the French army. The royal prisoners were brought back to Paris and sentenced to be executed on the guillotine by a jury of revolutionaries. The younger son of the Royal couple, the Dauphin, later took the reins of power and became Louis XVII.

There is another remarkable quatrain whereby the great clairvoyant foresaw the King's escape from the Tuillerie palace. The King, Louis XVI and his wife Marie Antoinette, escaped from that Palace in 1791. The quatrain also mentions how a newly elected army Captain recaptured them and it also tells us what awaited them on their return to the palace.

The royal couple was brought to trial as ordinary citizens, they were sentenced to death by the guillotine. They were sentenced by imbeciles who were revolutionaries, they did not care who lived or who died. They had no respect for rank or titles. All they wanted to do was to revenge themselves against those who were in power at the time and which they disliked immensely.

As a matter of fact, the people of France hated the king and his wife Marie Antoinette with a great passion. The queen was definitely not guilty of any wrongdoing. The people of France resented seeing the Royal couple live in extreme luxuries while the majority of them lived in poverty.

De nuict viendra par la forest de Reines,
Deux pars Voltorte Herne, la pierre blanche,
Le moine noir en gris dedans Varennes,
Esleu cap. cause tempeste, feu, sang tranche.
Century 9 : 20

1-By night they shall go through the Reims forest,
2-The two leaving by utilizing disguises, helped by members of the church (white stone),
3-Wearing ecclesiastical garb of monks, dressed in grey,
(they were seen) entering Varennes,
4-Caught by a newly elected Captain (who caused) their going to trial (tempest) great harm (fire) their deaths on the guillotine. (blood running)

Marie Antoinette was also condemned to death by a jury composed of revolutionaries. It was the first time in history that French Royalty was judged by a jury chosen amongst the people. The head of Madame d'Avary, the King's mistress, also fell under the knife of the guillotine.

The following quatrain seems to pertain to Marie Antoinette who went to her death at the hands of the ignorant and the uncaring who wanted to do away with royalty.

Par fureur faincte d'esmotion divine,
Sera la femme du grand fort violee;
Judges voulants damner telle doctrine,
Victime au peuple ignorant immolee.
Century 6 : 72

By furore filled with strong emotion,
Shall the rights of the wife of the great one be violated,
Judges wanting to do away with what she represented,
Caused her to die at the hands of the ignorant.

There are two more quatrains pertaining to the king of France and to Marie Antoinette. It would seem that the King of France, Louis XVI, had made many enemies because of his bad attitude which he had in running the affairs of his country. The King had allowed things to go too far.

It would also seem that he had a greater interest in his own luxurious living than to rule wisely over his country as a king should. The French revolutionaries caused his downfall from power and then they shamefully put him to death after he attempted to escape from their false justice.

Le trop bon temps, trop de bonte Royale,
Faicts et deffaicts prompt, subit, negligence,
Leger croira faux d'espouse loyale,
Luy mis a mort par sa benevolence.
Century 10 : 43

Times being good, Royalty also being too good,
What has promptly being done will suddenly be undone because of the King's negligence,
The wife of the (king) falsely accused,
Then put to death because of the King's wrong way of doing things.

Nostradamus also wrote a limited number of prophecies in six line rhymes which he labelled Sixains. In the following sixain, the great Seer refers to Marie Antoinette as a most great lady whose spirit shall enter into the heavenly world after her death. Many people respected Marie Antoinette and many mourned her death.

Books have been written and movies have been made concerning Marie Antoinette but none of them have presented the truth. She has been depicted as having had a lover, somebody else beside the King may have loved her or cared for her secretly but she had no lover. The famous wise man would not have labelled her as a most great lady had it been otherwise.

The following sixain tells the truth concerning Marie Antoinette. It says that she was a great lady and it also says that she was not guilty of any wrongdoings.

Un peu devant ou apprait tres grand Dame,
Son ame au ciel et son corp sous la lame,
De plusieurs gens regrettee sera,
Tous ses parents seront en grand'Tristesse,
Pleur et soupirs d'une Dame en jeunesse,
Et a deux grand deuil d‚laissera.
Sixain 55

A bit before and after the event the most great lady (the Queen),
Her soul (spirit) will go to heaven after her body is guillotined,
She will be mourned by many people,
All of her family will also mourn her,
Tears and sighs from a young lady (daughter),
And two people shall abandon the long customary mourning.

Nostradamus was a very devout Christian who could foresee evil religious men operating in his own country. Cardinal Richelieu was one of those evil men he had foreseen during his nightly meditations."

Here's the website:

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:a0M ... cd=5&gl=us

And I would like to say this in response to people who have rejected my statement of Louis and MA not being entirely innocent:
Yes, the crimes perpetrated against them were not in any way fair, yes, they did not deserve to have everything taken away from them including there lives, but none the less, the were still the king and queen. There were measures they could have taken to stop the atrocities that eventually happened early on. It was completely within there power, and they were in all honesty ignorant and niave, especially Antoinette. It was their job to keep the country at peice, and they didn't do a very good job. Some of you may object, saying that "Louis didn't really want to be king," and that is true, which means he could have abdicated, and the course of history may have changed. These are just my views.

Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:40 am
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

As awful as it was to put his family in such danger it showed amazing courage which is something to admire. Louis and Antoinette never had the French people's blood on their hands..something their successors can't say.

I once checked out a book on the prophecies, they are indeed fascinating and fit very well with who Louis and Antoinette are.

Monsieur Andre, what exactly are you trying to say Louis and Antoinette are guilty of?

They both attempted to ease the sufferings of the people and Louis passed great Reforms (learned that from Therese :wink: ) they just had a bad PR because slanderous phamphlets were every where.

Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:53 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I wonder what might have happened had he been a bit more decisive and allowed the people to be subdued by force, though. Ultimately, his own fate and the fate of his family were the same in any case :(

Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next