Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 five minutes. 
Duc/Duchesse
Duc/Duchesse

I would ask her if there is anything she wants to say to us. If there is anything we think we know about her that is not true or something we just don't know. If there is anything historians have gotten wrong... And if she does not know what we know I would ask her about her relationship with Fersen and about her relationship with her husband the king. If I had time after that I would have asked her about Varennes and how come they were discovered there. Finally I would have asked her if I could have a lock of her hair.

Come to think of it I guess I would be speechless.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:28 am
Royalty
Royalty

Post What I would do if I had five minutes with Maire Antoinette
I would first request to be with her for an extra five mintutes.

I would tell 14 year old Marie Antoinette not to be afraid. I would tell her that I missed my mother too. And that I miss my friends, and my pets, my parents and my siblings of course. I am in similar circumstances since I go a boarding school.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:05 pm
Marquis/Marquise
Marquis/Marquise

Skip the questions, I would take her to the spa (get a massage/facial), go shopping, eat pastries, since she likes operas, I'd take her to broadway and also go see a movie! I know she wouldn't want to discuss and remininse about the depressing life she lived in the court, but instead show how much big an impact she's made to the fashion world. Even over 2 centuries, she's the truest fashion icon that ever existed, she's the icon of the fashion revolution, and best of all... she's the greatest mother than any other queen will ever be to her children!

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:51 am
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

I'm terrible at interviews, so I guess I'd just take a walk through gardens and cafes and talk about anything. Like what tea she liked, what always calmed her down, and inconspicuously pluck a hair from her wig. *wicked*

Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:07 pm
Duc/Duchesse
Duc/Duchesse

good question! i think i would ask her how she felt about being married so young -- she knew it was her duty, but how does such a young girl really feel? it's hard to imagine what it was like for her.

I can see why you'd ask this, but you have to remember that age is relative, and 14 wasn't considered a "young girl" in the 18th Century.

What would I ask her? Well I guess it would depend on which age she was when I got to meet her. I can't think of what I'd ask her!

~ Marie Antoinette to Marie Theresa, 11 November, 1780

http://WalltoWallPaintball.com

Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:42 pm
Noble
Noble

Post Re: five minutes.
I would ask her if she can hear me talking to her soul...which is something I usually do...welll...it seems like I'm talking to myself but..I'm not mad! :P I would also ask her if she realises how many people in the world absolutely adore her to this day....and I'd ask her if she and Axel ever got re-united in the After life....Axel, Louis, and her darling children.

Farewell, farewell!

-Marie Antoinette

Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:42 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

What a difficult question...but I think I would just like to stay near her and console her in a way...tell her I understand what she could feel

Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Noble
Noble

Are you serious!!!??? I wouldbe FRANTIC!! I would be telling her what would happen in hopes that she could CHANGE it! In hopes that she would convince her husband to go into exile, just for a little bit~ it boggles the mind to think how the world would have been, if the Royal family had not been executed.
Rachael

Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:25 am
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Yup...where's that damn time machine! The world would have been better, at least France. And Marie Antoinette's genes would have been everywhere! How nice a thought!

Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:32 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

I would ask her if she could've done anything differently, what it would've been. For example, would she have been happier staying in Vienna as an unmarried Archduchess?

Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:50 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Baron de Batz? I've never read you curse! I'm fine with cursing, however I'm a little surprised that you swore. :shock:

However I do agree. Where is that blasted time machine when we need it. So many things we can do, like attempting to reverse The French Revolution and global warming. That would be nice.

Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:34 pm
Duc/Duchesse
Duc/Duchesse

Hellou_Librorum wrote:
Baron de Batz? I've never read you curse! I'm fine with cursing, however I'm a little surprised that you swore. :shock:

However I do agree. Where is that blasted time machine when we need it. So many things we can do, like attempting to reverse The French Revolution and global warming. That would be nice.

*applaud* I'm a big believer in everything happening for a reason.....but global warming I'm trying my best to reverse! :wink: :lol:

~ Marie Antoinette to Marie Theresa, 11 November, 1780

http://WalltoWallPaintball.com

Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:37 pm
Noble
Noble

I would lend her my shoulder...and dry her tears.

-Jacqueline

Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:32 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I don't know what I would do. Maybe, furrow my eye-brow and fall, fainting, backwards. Or cry.
And when I recovered from my shock, I would take her to see my friend, who also loves her. Forget five minutes, more like a lifetime. I would tell her that there is a group of people, even if it is so small, that love her and shed tears over her. :cry:

Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:03 am
i would ask her what her happiest moment was in her life

Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next