Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Marie-Antoinette Musical 
Royalty
Royalty

Post Marie-Antoinette Musical
http://www.marie-antoinette.co.uk/index.html I'll be very interested to see how this turns out. One of the songs depicts Antoinette hiding in the gardens of Versailles with her 'secret lover'. :shock:

Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:37 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Re: Marie-Antoinette Musical
Pffff... one more romantical story ! :roll: Why don't they show us Marie Antoinette as she actually was ?

Too bad... The melody is beautiful...

Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:21 am
Royalty
Royalty

1. That song sucked, and the lyrics were not original, and the woman singing sounded like a 40 year old woman. :lol:
2. They used a picture of Schonbrunn, not Versailles for the site layout.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Quote:
1. That song sucked, and the lyrics were not original, and the woman singing sounded like a 40 year old woman.
2. They used a picture of Schonbrunn, not Versailles for the site layout.

I have a few of those songs on my Ipod, just a few (they were free!). I thought the woman singing had a beautiful voice. And Marie Antoinette did grow up in Schonbrunn, so it's not such a crime that they should use a picture of it. If they had used Buckingham Palace, however... Then I'd kick their teeth in. :)

Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:37 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I'm intrigued...I like musicals very much, so let's see what they will do! I'm afraid it will be very romanced,but maybe it can turn out a nice work.
Maybe I'll download some songs too :) The lyrics are quite plain, but I've they're looking for a lyricist, so...let's hope they improve!

Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:38 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Yes, but since the bulk of the story I;m sure takes place at Versailles and since people think of versailles when they think of MA, it just seems lazy not to use another picture of it instead of one of Schonbrunn, unless they honestly meant to use it which I doubt.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:31 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I think this would be something I would definitely go to see! Even though it has the dishonor of her and Fersen in it.
Maybe it could have a scene of her and fersen in the room together at Trianon, Fersen is undressed, and Marie Antoinette is raising the covers for the door and windows while Mercy and the King are struggling to get inside. Mercy climbs on the Kings shoulders, craneing to see over the painfully slow, and creaking panels. He is cursing her and lamenting he ever gave her the key to The Trianon in the first place! When he catches her he is going to rip that wig right off her head! He also declares he will tear the pretty boy Fersen apart limb from limb with his bare hands!!!! Mercy is threatening to send for Joseph and her Mother immediately! :lol: Breaking glass shatters the song, as Louis enters the window and climbs over the rising pannel a forging iron in his hand, Dirty, big handed, and dressed in his smithy apron. MA screams, Ferson grabs his clothes and dashes from the room. Now close your eyes and imagine that :lol:

Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:24 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

That would be awful! :shock:

Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:00 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Elle wrote:
I think this would be something I would definitely go to see! Even though it has the dishonor of her and Fersen in it.
Maybe it could have a scene of her and fersen in the room together at Trianon, Fersen is undressed, and Marie Antoinette is raising the covers for the door and windows while Mercy and the King are struggling to get inside. Mercy climbs on the Kings shoulders, craneing to see over the painfully slow, and creaking panels. He is cursing her and lamenting he ever gave her the key to The Trianon in the first place! When he catches her he is going to rip that wig right off her head! He also declares he will tear the pretty boy Fersen apart limb from limb with his bare hands!!!! Mercy is threatening to send for Joseph and her Mother immediately! :lol: Breaking glass shatters the song, as Louis enters the window and climbs over the rising pannel a forging iron in his hand, Dirty, big handed, and dressed in his smithy apron. MA screams, Ferson grabs his clothes and dashes from the room. Now close your eyes and imagine that :lol:

:lol:

I just listened one song and it was nice, women voice also.

Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]