Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:35 am



Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Château Versailles' website 
Author Message
Royalty
Royalty
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Posts: 1981
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
Yes it would be in addition to jadean Because you're not only renting a palace. You're renting a museum not a palace with artifacts that must be preserved.

_________________
"Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown."-William Shakespeare


Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:08 pm
Profile
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 1681
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
I am not sure is that ok. :?
Considering how Versailles is old and story that follows it, it would be terrible that something bad happen and ruin or damage some part of it. Such a treasure shouldn’t be that commercial.

_________________
If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. St. Francis of Assisi


Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:41 pm
Profile
Royalty
Royalty
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Posts: 1981
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
You have to be commercial to a certain extent if you want to maintain the palace.

_________________
"Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown."-William Shakespeare


Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:43 am
Profile
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 pm
Posts: 2161
Location: France
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
i know for a fact that the areas in which you are allowed to rent.
the orangerie,
the chapelle
hall of mirrors, on certain days.
and a think parts of the gardens!


Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:54 am
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 1681
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
I don’t like exploiting the art to any point. Still, I would like to rent the Versailles and enjoy in it without all that noise and crowd. :queen:

_________________
If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. St. Francis of Assisi


Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:11 pm
Profile
Duc/Duchesse
Duc/Duchesse
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 8:21 pm
Posts: 154
Location: Canada
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
Comte de Provence wrote:
i know for a fact that the areas in which you are allowed to rent.
the orangerie,
the chapelle
hall of mirrors, on certain days.
and a think parts of the gardens!


the website also says the Queen's Theatre (Marie-Antoinette's little theatre) is available to rent.


Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:15 pm
Profile
Royalty
Royalty
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Posts: 1981
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
Marija Vera wrote:
I don’t like exploiting the art to any point. Still, I would like to rent the Versailles and enjoy in it without all that noise and crowd. :queen:



So would I. I could be able to stroll about the gardens, perfect bliss.

_________________
"Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown."-William Shakespeare


Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:00 pm
Profile
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 1:14 am
Posts: 808
Location: Le Petit Trianon, France
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
jadean wrote:
Comte de Provence wrote:
i know for a fact that the areas in which you are allowed to rent.
the orangerie,
the chapelle
hall of mirrors, on certain days.
and a think parts of the gardens!


the website also says the Queen's Theatre (Marie-Antoinette's little theatre) is available to rent.

im there :P

_________________
“There is nothing new except what has been forgotten.”- Marie Antoinette


Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:29 pm
Profile
Royalty
Royalty
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Posts: 1981
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
It would be lovely if we could all rent Versailles and have a party, there we could enjoy each others company, and celebrate the life of Marie Antoinette!

_________________
"Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown."-William Shakespeare


Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:45 pm
Profile
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 1:14 am
Posts: 808
Location: Le Petit Trianon, France
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
that would be awsome....go to the opera in paris.....stroll the Hall of mirrors.......

_________________
“There is nothing new except what has been forgotten.”- Marie Antoinette


Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:03 pm
Profile
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:50 pm
Posts: 1681
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
Hellou_Librorum wrote:
It would be lovely if we could all rent Versailles and have a party, there we could enjoy each others company, and celebrate the life of Marie Antoinette!

…all dressed up in the 18th century clothes. I think we would have a great time together.
If only dreams could come true.

_________________
If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. St. Francis of Assisi


Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:43 pm
Profile
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 pm
Posts: 2161
Location: France
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
if only i wasnt already spending money on other things right?
agh :[


Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:01 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:36 pm
Posts: 903
Location: italy
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
Marija Vera wrote:
Hellou_Librorum wrote:
It would be lovely if we could all rent Versailles and have a party, there we could enjoy each others company, and celebrate the life of Marie Antoinette!

…all dressed up in the 18th century clothes. I think we would have a great time together.
If only dreams could come true.


Oh, it would be wonderful!!!
I'm also sure we would have a great time :angel1: :angel2:

_________________
Vera incessu patuit dea


Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:23 pm
Profile
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 pm
Posts: 2161
Location: France
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
Don't forget about the party at my house! ;]


Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
Royalty
Royalty
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:25 pm
Posts: 1981
Post Re: Château Versailles' website
I'll bring cookies! And a gift for you Comte for being kind enough to invite us !

_________________
"Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown."-William Shakespeare


Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:11 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.