Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Strange Occurances in Versailles 
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Post Re: Strange Occurances in Versailles
I know what you mean. Some rooms just have this extra vibe or something to it. idk. I would love to go abck though and see all of Versaille.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:21 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

You can read more about the Moberly-Joudain incident here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moberly-Jourdain_incident. This is really about quantum physics. In the world of quantum physics almost everything is possible. We´re talking about 10 dimensions and time travel among other things. Time travels are at least in theory possible but that is just in theory. You don´t mess with the fundamental laws of nature. Discovery channel aired a program about what is called time slips when people experience that they have been moved back in time and then of course back again. It seems as if there can occure a gap in time. Is this really possible? Not as far as I know but those who have experienced it seem to be reliable. Nevertheless quantum physic helds lots of mysteries yet to be unsolved. When it comes to time travels it means that Marie-Antoinette at this very moment is still alive and well as much as she is right now decapitated or is dead for more than 200 years ago. How can a person at the same time be alive and dead? Don´t ask me I´m not a physicist. What I do know is that quantum physics still holds many secrets. Time travel is one of them and this gives me with some comfort to know that our beloved Marie-Antoinette as of right now is laughing, having fun and still enjoys life unwitting what is about to come....
/Thorleif Nilsson

Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:48 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Thorleif, jag hatar att låta så brutalt, men det är bara lite svårt för mig att underrstand saker, som vetenskap också Spits på religion på många sätt. Ursäkta mig.

Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Comte de Provence wrote:
Thorleif, jag hatar att låta så brutalt, men det är bara lite svårt för mig att underrstand saker, som vetenskap också Spits på religion på många sätt. Ursäkta mig.

By Jove, Comte de Provence, you are writing in Swedish! I´m impressed. Have you studied Swedish? I believe that I myself and Hans Axel are the only Swedes on MAO. You are a Frenchman aren´t you?
History as a subject is science although not as hard science as for instance mathematics. As far as I know Einstein was religious. He has said that God didn´t play dice. I agree. What ever you believe, Comte de Provence, I respect that even though I may not agree. Think of Voltaire.
/Thorleif Nilsson

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:00 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Thorleif Nilsson wrote:
Comte de Provence wrote:

By Jove, Comte de Provence, you are writing in Swedish! I´m impressed. Have you studied Swedish? I believe that I myself and Hans Axel are the only Swedes on MAO. You are a Frenchman aren´t you?
History as a subject is science although not as hard science as for instance mathematics. As far as I know Einstein was religious. He has said that God didn´t play dice. I agree. What ever you believe, Comte de Provence, I respect that even though I may not agree. Think of Voltaire.
/Thorleif Nilsson

to quote Louis XVI, after slamming works of rosseau and voltaire on the ground; "thes men are the ruin of France."
Oui, raised in U.S.A in exile at the moment, unfortunately.
I speak an array of languages :D
I believe in recycled memories, and memory imprints, that we slip into, and that does relate to science, does it not?

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:05 am
Profile WWW
Royalty
Royalty

This will sound silly but does reincarnation relate to quantum physics?

Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:49 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Hellou_Librorum wrote:
This will sound silly but does reincarnation relate to quantum physics?

No you are not silly my dear. I don´t believe in reincarnation myself because if it existed where do all the people come from since we are becoming more and more people on earth. If reincarnation exists the amount of people dying each year would correlate to all the people born each year. As I said the population on earth is growing so where do these people come from? I admit that you do have a point. As I have stated before the amount of people living before all of us living now are a staggering 100000000000 according to the scientists and we are only talking about Homo sapiens sapiens not for instance Homo sapiens neanderthalensis. If you are only talking about life after death I´m with you but I think it will take another 200 years before we can prove that.
/Thorleif Nilsson

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:03 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Not that I believe in reincarnation but it was just a thought.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:14 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I believe in recycled memories, that's what my alternative to past lives are.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I don’t know in what to believe anymore…

Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:44 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Comte de Provence wrote:
I believe in recycled memories, that's what my alternative to past lives are.

That´s very interesting! I will comment on that later but not tonight. It´s to late (11.57 pm in Sweden). Please remind me if I forget it.
/Thorleif Nilsson

Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:58 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Alright(:

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:04 am
Profile WWW
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Comte de Provence wrote: “I believe in recycled memories, that's what my alternative to past lives are.” This is interesting because it is somewhat similar to the thinking of one of the greatest thinkers of the 20th century: Douglas Hofstadter (he´s still alive). Now some of you members probably think that what is that crazy Swede Thorleif Nilsson up to now? What the heck has Hofstadter got to do with MAO? Please hear me out:
Douglas Hofstadter is the son of Robert Hofstadter, who won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1961. Douglas Hofstadter himself is a physicist. He´s famous for one of the most peculiar books ever written: “Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid” (1980). He´s latest book is “I Am a Strange Loop” (2007). These books combine mathematics, neural science and logico-philosophical reasoning. Let me quote him: “If you believe that what makes for consciousness is some kind of abstract pattern, then it´s sort of a self-evident fact that whatever pattern exists in my brain could exist in other physical structures in the world.”(TIME March 26, 2007). And: “In 1993 Hofstadter´s beloved wife Carol died suddenly of a brain tumor at only 42, leaving him with two young children to care for. Hofstadter was overwhelmed by grief, and much of I Am a Strange Loop flows from his sense that Carol lives on in him – that the strange loop of her mind persists in his, a faint but real copy of her software running on his neural hardware, her tune played on his instrument.”(TIME March 26, 2007). This is so deep that I myself find it hard to comprehend.
Now imagine a member of MAO studying about the French revolution and especially about Marie-Antoinette in a diligent way then maybe it´s possible that Marie-Antoinette lives on in the member – that the strange loop of Marie-Antoinette´s mind persists in the member, a faint but real copy of Marie-Antoinette´s software running on in the member’s neural hardware. Some scientists believe that some historical events create a sort of gap in time (the fourth dimension in quantum physics) due to time slips thus leaving some kind of imprint in time. Now we are close to what is usually called ultra science. I urged you to look into http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/index.html and http://www.icrl.org/history.php. If you believe in life after death from a scientific point of you then it is quite possible that Marie-Antoinette´s imprint is still there at her beloved Petit Trianon. Maybe her imprint is recycled there, Comte de Provence? That would explain why some members have felt her presence there....
Replies? Yes, I know that this is hard to digest but give it a try.
/Thorleif Nilsson

Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:04 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I need some time to think about it. :|
Interesting, thank you, you are a treasure indeed.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:55 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Marija Vera wrote:
I need some time to think about it. :|
Interesting, thank you, you are a treasure indeed.

Merci Mademoiselle!
/Thorleif Nilsson

Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next