Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Anywhere But Here 
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Anywhere But Here
I offten wish that i could be anywhere but where i am. That i could go back in time and change what happened. As completly weird as that may sound, i still wish i could do it.

Does anyone else?

Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:22 am
Noble
Noble

Post Re: Anywhere But Here
I've had that feeling before, I've often wondered what life I would have/could have led. But if you could go back, what would you do to change history?

Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:21 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

i would probly go back and get the royal family out of france before the necklace affair. you?

Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:44 am
Noble
Noble

I don't know what position I would have been born into (i.e. poor, noble, etc) but I imagine myself as someone close to the family but not really, maybe someone the queen helped or a maid. So being someone of no particular importance, I would have started a grassroots movement of people the royal family helped and kidnapped them (as they would not have left on their freewill). Then I would have smuggled them out with all of my buddies helping me in this movement and taken them all to safety with no one knowing where they where until they were safe. They would have lived a simple but fulfilling life after that in my thoughts...far fetched as they may be... :wink: Sounds kind of fun though!!

Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:41 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

yeah, that sounds very nice. :wink:

i went to a past lives person a few months ago and she said that i was a close member of the family and that i was trusted with them. that i was also beheaded in the revolution. i went back about a month ago and the same lady said that i was elisabeth. which really makes sense 'cause my middle name is elisabeth and i look like her. also, my heart breaks for the royal family.

i was in an accidant a while ago and i hurt my neck. the woman said that the reason my neck hurts is 'cause of the blade. she said that as time goes on i will remember more.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:13 am
Noble
Noble

That is so facinating!! I never knew there where people that did that!! That is quite erie about your neck! Oh my goodness, I wonder what other things happen in our current lives that reflect possible previous ones? My husband and I have had many conversations about past lives and such, a subject that interests me thoroughly. I would love to chat with you more about this if possible, is it alright if I PM you?

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:20 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

O of course! Pm me, im here.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:23 am
Noble
Noble

I just replied to yours, thank you so much!!

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:29 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

not at all my dear. :D

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:40 am
Marquis/Marquise
Marquis/Marquise

annies sis wrote:
yeah, that sounds very nice. :wink:

i went to a past lives person a few months ago and she said that i was a close member of the family and that i was trusted with them. that i was also beheaded in the revolution. i went back about a month ago and the same lady said that i was elisabeth. which really makes sense 'cause my middle name is elisabeth and i look like her. also, my heart breaks for the royal family.

i was in an accidant a while ago and i hurt my neck. the woman said that the reason my neck hurts is 'cause of the blade. she said that as time goes on i will remember more.

I'm the same way, I haven't yet gone to a hypnotherpaist for it though. My mom told me I used to glide my feet and never lift my feet up when I walked, the evidence was on the sole of my shoes, but I've stopped for awhile because I caught myself doing it. Then recently I learned that women in the 18th century would glide their feet just as I had. I, also have a condition with my neck since I was young, it's a condition I had as young as I can remember and I have to take medication for it, for the rest of my life. I've dreamed of the guillotine a few times as well. I never knew exactly what it looked like til I saw it in my dreams of myself being lead to the scaffold,then checked it out on youtube. . In another dream I had waay before I discovered MA, I was wearing a white chemise with a sash tied behind me playing in a garden with my daughter, and a beloved friend... I couldn't remember her face clearly but I do remember she was very beautiful with dark hair and curls and she was wearing the same thing as I was.
At work, I told one of my clients that one of my fears as a child was seeing loose hair on the floor, and didn't know why it scared me(my family still tease me about that)I've always wondered why for a long time. She's a tarot card reader and said that I was frightened by the sight of the people's hair that was cut off before being executed before me. Next time I see her, she will bring me a book about my dreams. It's called the Dreaming Universe.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:50 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

o please tell me the auther! i find your story so amazing! funny how much we have in common????

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:25 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Annies that's amazing! I'd love to go to talk to someone and see if I have any interesting past lives. I know my mother has done that before but that's when she was still in Europe. i believe that we are from the same area. Could you recomend anyone?

Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:13 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

sure, in Hoffman Estates there is a store called Styx & Stones. Its mainly a wicca place but every second SATURDAY of the month they host a small "fair" in the store. The place is very small but AMAZING! The person I talk to that does past lives is named Gail. She rocks!

Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:55 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

I'll have to go. Thank you so much dear

Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:21 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Not at all! :D Tell her Grace sent you!

Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next