Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Are YOU related to Marie-Antoinette? 
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Re: Are YOU related to Marie-Antoinette?
I know that my family on may mothers side was a line of Austrian aristocrats but all my grandparents are dead and my mother doesn't know more than that. So I have no one to ask :(

Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:07 pm
Hey everybody,

Long time ago someone told me that in my past life I was Marie Antoinette. I did not take this information serious and we were laughing about this matter with my friend very often. But strange enough last vacation in Jordan I have head this again from another person. When I returned back home I went to library and took the book about life MA. I was absolutely shocked. : The description of her character, similarity of emotions life in other historical context are identical!!!!!!
Honestly I dont believe in past lives and another mystery thinks but this I find extremely strange.
I appreciate greatly if somebody give some comment about this.

Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:56 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

It's interesting, and I dont mean to shatter your idea, but all of us here are very much like Antoinette and her friends. Perhaps you really are the queen but who knows...I personally believe in past lives, as I have said before. i find them fascinating.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:12 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

I've been told the same before. My mother often told me that I was born in the wrong time.

Maybe I should see a past life person? Would be interesting to hear.

I do know that my family can be traced back to both Austria and France though.

Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:38 pm
Marquis/Marquise
Marquis/Marquise

I do believe we have lived before and will live again; some souls will reappear in our lives over and over and others are only 'borrowed' for one appearance. I've always just wanted to work at Versailles as a janitor so I could go where I wanted and immerse myself in that mileu. :)

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:18 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Yes, I cant wait until the day I can go off on my own and go to Versailles...to walk where Antoinette has walked and not only that but to feel the history radiate off the walls...its so exciting to think about!

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:23 am
Royalty
Royalty

annies sis wrote:
Yes, I cant wait until the day I can go off on my own and go to Versailles...to walk where Antoinette has walked and not only that but to feel the history radiate off the walls...its so exciting to think about!

I see all the time members here wishing for the time they may go to see Versailles.....do it!! It is not all that terribly expensive and would be well worth every penny in the memories you will have. Life is short and each of us are the only one who can make our dreams happen! There is a certain feeling I am overwhelmed with each time I visit France, it's as if I have come home. In the longrun, I truly believe that regret will be more costly than any trip would be.

Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:46 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I completely agree, Lilly! However I am still am minor so I cant take off all that easily...but the moment I am legal I am out of here! :D

Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:56 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Can't you fly as a minor in America? You can do that on Australian flights, with special supervision from the flight attendants.

Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:49 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I had actually brought that idea to my parents but given the current economy, they objected. I hope that my upcoming 16th birthday may contain a plane ticket.. :)

Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:06 pm
this is very weird..i used to have dreams of getting executed..i would wake up saying i didn't mean to step on his foot..
i still have to this day many memories..recently my friend who is also a wiccan..told me she believes that i was marie Antoinette..i started researching..and my memories matched up perfectly..
my heart races every time i remember the day i got executed..

Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:27 am
Sillage de la Reine wrote:
it would be amazing if say, we all were once a courtier of France during that period in our past lives and knew MA. Then with destiny, we all are together in this site unaware that we knew each other before. Imagine that!

i believe that you are right.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:42 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Could you please introduce yourself Marie?

Adrienne I thought there was some kind of pre-posting vetting, including an introduction before people's posts could figure here?

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:19 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

This year I am taking AP Euro history at my high school, and we are currently talking about the French Rev! My teacher is so sweet too, and I was telling her about the site and the past lives thing...I love that although I'm so much younger than my teachers and many of my friends, I can still get them interested in new things :)

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:18 pm
Royalty
Royalty

We do ask for newcomers to introduce themselves Baron, but it is not a hard and fast rule, and it does not prevent them posting elsewhere should they overlook the introductory thread. Marie, we have a space for for that purpose here viewforum.php?f=1 , I'm sure the Baron is not the only one who would like to get you know you a little better :)

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:15 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next