Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Marie Antoinette hair for everyone... 
Post Marie Antoinette hair for everyone...
I style very reasonably priced, superb quality 'Marie Antoinette style wigs', by order, and offer them through my blog. They look like human hair, and are not 'shiny' or fake looking whatsoever. They are of the 'poufy', TALL, (*higher than they look here, they can be 'mashed down' if you like, or for hats), 'hedgehog' style, with long sausage curls in the back, and your choice of long side-curl tendrils or not. They come only in a gorgeous and natural and multi-toned honey blonde/brown color.

I am a reenactor, who searched for years for a good looking, realistic wig of this sort. Mine look very much like a style worn by Kiera Knightly in The Duchess.

My prices are $200. for the style with NO side tendrils, and $225. for the hand sewn side curl option. These wigs look as if they were FAR more expensive, as you will see if you visit my blog. You can find several photos in the right sidebar of my blog, and I am happy to email more. I have already made a number of these for my readers, and everyone has been thrilled. I get compliments on mine every time I have worn it, with my reenactor friends asking if it is my own hair!
If you are looking for a lovely, period correct wig to complete your own look for a special 18thc. event, I truly feel these wigs are perfect~ I have worn mine, high, with ostrich feathers with my silk sacque-back gown to a colonial ball.

Although I have posted some pictures here, including one of me wearing my own wig, you can see more detailed photos of them, and 'visit' me at:

http://anhistoricallady.blogspot.com

My email address is also located in the sidebar of my blog~ PLEASE NOTE, I CAN ONLY OFFER A LIMITED NUMBER OF THESE WIGS FOR SALE.

Attachments:
File comment: Please visit my blog to see more views of this exquisite wig~
wig_rose.jpg
wig_rose.jpg [ 19.53 KiB | Viewed 2046 times ]
tate21.jpg
tate21.jpg [ 117.26 KiB | Viewed 2048 times ]
wig4.jpg
wig4.jpg [ 85.32 KiB | Viewed 2050 times ]

Last edited by 18thcenturylady on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:54 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Post Re: Marie Antoinette hair for everyone...
Pretty wigs. Im having a marie antoinette themed party in october and i will be looking for a wig. I was looking for more of the taller look we all have come to love. Is that something you would be able to do?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:22 am
My wigs are tall! You may not be able to tell in the photos, but they are high, 'big wigs'!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:14 pm
Comte/Comtesse
Comte/Comtesse

Im sorry no i cant really tell how high they are. They are really pretty though. I would love to have one. I agree they do look like human hair. I saw your blog info and i will most def. Get in touch with u when it gets closer to my birthday and i am ready to buy it thanx :love: lol thats me when i saw your wigs

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]