Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Intellectual Standards 
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Post Re: Intellectual Standards
I naively thought Serbian men were tough, brave, always ready to have a brawl...

Not that I know a lot of Serbian men.

But still.

Attachments:
7002.jpg
7002.jpg [ 44.25 KiB | Viewed 2686 times ]

Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 am
Royalty
Royalty

Who is that?

Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:15 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Its all just show! They're really little lambkins!))

Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Boris Tadić, president of Serbia. Renowed for his amazing good looks -as well as for his pro-european foreign policy.

Ladies, if you want to have a nice day :

http://www.predsednik.rs/mwc/default.as ... 00&lng=eng

Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:58 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

I used to be a keen supporter of Vladimir Putin, but not only do I now frown upon his policy (without mentioning the laughable way he expresses himself in public, his demeanour ... phew !), but if we talk about physical appearance, one must admit that Tadic dwarfs Putin in every way.

Back to intellectual standards, it appears that the President of Serbia is fluent in English, French, and Italian. Sarkozy is not able to articulate a word in English, not to mention Putin's awful accent ( he's fluent in German though) so on... When you think that Louis XVI spoke fluent German, Italian, Spanish and English, without having ever set foot in another country, it feels like indeed, the cultural level of the elite is on the wane.

Attachments:
putin-04.jpg
putin-04.jpg [ 44.19 KiB | Viewed 2666 times ]

Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:16 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

You will be surprised that it seems that I am one of the last Tadic's supporters. They even make petitions to get him down. He is extremely unpopular among one particular group of people because of his attitude about Kosovo, Eu, army etc. I think that he represents Serbia well, but unfortunately he is way too above the average citizen in all qualities. As for Putin... I must admit he has some rough charm I like. :lol: I agree with you, the culture of elites has never been so low.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:04 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Ludy wrote:
I naively thought Serbian men were tough, brave, always ready to have a brawl...

You wouldn't be too wrong! They are definitely brave and proud but a bit tough as well. Completely opposite of french (real french) who I found delicate and bohemian. So you are not naive at all! :wink:

Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:08 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

We had such a handsome, intelligent, good looking, educated, in every way amazing and way above Tadic, prime minister who I adored but was killed in 2003. Zoran Djindjic. Terrible loss for our country. That man was something really special.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3