Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Hi everyone! 
Peasant
Peasant

Post Hi everyone!
Hello! My name is Katie and I just registered to this forum. I've been a history lover since about the first grade when we first started to really learn about U.S. history. I've been a fan of it ever since. In high school we learned a little of Marie Antoinette and my interest in her has grown ever since. I've seen a couple of movies about her and I love Kirsten Dunts' role as her. I'm 21 now and I'd like to learn as much as i can about her. This forum seems to be a really nice place and I look forward to talking to you all! :)

Sat May 11, 2013 3:22 am
Royalty
Royalty

Post Re: Hi everyone!
Welcome to the forum!
You'll learn alot about Marie Antoinette here. Please do not base what you know about her on Kirsten Dunst or any other role you've seen on screen as movies tend to omit important aspects of a person and the portrayal is almost never accutate.
There are many good suggestions here about what to read to get a good idea of who MA really was.

Sat May 11, 2013 2:40 pm
Peasant
Peasant

Post Re: Hi everyone!
Lilly wrote:
Welcome to the forum!
You'll learn alot about Marie Antoinette here. Please do not base what you know about her on Kirsten Dunst or any other role you've seen on screen as movies tend to omit important aspects of a person and the portrayal is almost never accutate.
There are many good suggestions here about what to read to get a good idea of who MA really was.

Thank you for the welcome! Oh do not worry I don't base what I know about her on anyone's role as her. I just really like Kirsten as her. I can tell that they leave a lot of important facts out in movies about historical figures. I'm very interested on good accurate reading material on her! :)

Sun May 12, 2013 11:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]