Marie Antoinette Online
  • FORUM
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
 Welcome to Marie Antoinette Online 
Peasant
Peasant

Post Re: Welcome to Marie Antoinette Online
baron de batz wrote:
My dear Count, that is a pleasant surprise! :) The forum just gained an extremely valuable new member, both in terms of his vast knowledge and the quality of his contributions, which some of us know from the French forum! :)

Your introduction is very pleasant my dear Baron. I hope to measure up with all of these membres like the French forum.

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:10 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Welcome to the forum Le Comte Axel - It is lovely that you have joined us!

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:34 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Bienvenue and how exciting that you are joining us in this English language forum! Please do feel welcome and we look forward to your contribution. :angel8:

Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:58 am
Peasant
Peasant

Hello. I am new to this forum. I have been a Marie Antoinette fan since I was a child and continue to be. I look forward to speaking to everyone here and share and gain knowledge of this Queen. :queen:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:10 pm
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

Welcome to the forum! :)

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:30 pm
Peasant
Peasant

Thank you! Are there alot of members?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:48 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Welcome here antiquefinder - We don't have a lot of active members at this time but there are a handful of die hards who keep it going!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:55 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Welcome marg!

Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:47 pm
Royalty
Royalty

Welcome to you Marg! I hope you have a lovely time learning more about Marie-Antoinette. Unfortunately it is very quiet here these days.

Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:01 am
Prince/Princesse
Prince/Princesse

La Princesse Rose wrote:
Hi everyone! Sooo happy I found this site (took me long enough) and chat with my fellow Marie Antoinette fans! :romance-lovegoddess: :romance-wub: :romance-heartspink: :romance-heartsfade: :romance-cloud9:

Hey welcome. I assume it has dawned on you already that this forum can be regarded as dead for all practical purposes... but it's always nice to have new members around, so again, welcome !

Wed May 01, 2013 11:07 am
Peasant
Peasant

Salut! Glad to be here. I am drawn to learning all I can about the life of 'Toinette', although I don't know why I'm so fascinated with that time period.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:25 pm
Peasant
Peasant

Bonjour á tout le monde!
I'm a student of English with a passion for history and music. I joined (obviously) because of my interest in Marie Antoinette and Ancien regimé in general. I find the court etiquette (from the fashion to the floor plans of Versailles) extremely fascinating and I cannot wait to explore through this forum for interesting topics and information.
Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:33 pm
Peasant
Peasant

Bonjour~

Pleased to meet you all. I'm Jindalrae, hailing from Northern Europe. Currently I study IT, which isn't exactly what I most desire to do, but I guess it's necessary in the future. What I would most willingly like to do, is to study history.

I have been in love with everything rococo since my childhood; as long as I can remember I've been fascinated with ruffles and laces and pastel colors, and all those elements are combined in rococo. Marie Antointette and Madame la Marquise de Pompadour are my idols, especially the latter one, she has had a huge influence on me, and she is my role model as a culturally sophisticated, intelligent woman with a high taste in fashion. She is the kind of Lady I wish to be.

My whole life is surrounded with the desire to seek and find as much beauty in this world as possible. Rococo is candy for the eyes, and it very well satisfies my constant hunger and need for everything aesthetic and aristocratic.

I'm looking forward exploring this site further and getting to know other users more.

May your days be full of sunshine and roses. ~

Mon May 05, 2014 6:11 am
Peasant
Peasant

Hello,

When I was 9 years old I read a biography of Marie Antoinette by Marguerite Vance and to use a French expression, it was un coup de foudre. Since that time French History has been the love of my life, primarily the reign of
Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette and the end of the 18th Century in France. Almost everything interests me and in my library there are between 300-400 books on their reign, from biographies to things like the, "Arrêts du Conseil du Roi".

I've often looked at entries on the Forum and I've read some fascinating things there -- it's wonderful to read things from people who are as fascinated by this fascinating woman as I am.

Very happy to be here!

Je parle français mais je lis mieux que je le parle.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 374 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25